Page 222 of 357 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3570

Thread: Coronavirus

One of my nurse friends has just had a patient who was scheduled in at a local test centre on Monday. They failed to show.
    Today they received a positive test result.

Work that one out.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Banned
    What don't kill yer,
    Makes yer stronger.

A week ago we were having a beer in our local pub and listening to the group of people (non locals but Welsh) behind us, "When I go to Wetherspoons I put down any name and address and copy down a phone number from the list above". I wonder how common this is?
    I presume it helps add to the failure rate of trace and test figures if there is any follow-up from that pub? Plenty of clever dicks about.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Banned
    Name and phone number is common around these parts

Pubs have to ask for them here in Wales, we all sign in religiously at our local and wouldn't be served if we didn't. But if punters are entering false names and numbers at pubs it strikes me as being 100% prattish, but then lockdowns are starting again in S.Wales so I hope they don't whinge if it is their community. But they will.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Banned
    I wouldn't put my address either.

Name and number but don't let on where yer live.

GDPR

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Pubs have to ask for them here in Wales, we all sign in religiously at our local and wouldn't be served if we didn't. But if punters are entering false names and numbers at pubs it strikes me as being 100% prattish, but then lockdowns are starting again in S.Wales so I hope they don't whinge if it is their community. But they will.
    I went for a meal at the White Lion in Bala a few weeks ago. They had some app that I was supposed to download for the test-and-trace, but there was some problem getting it on my phone, and while the receptionist was looking for someone to sort it out, someone else showed me to a table. I had my meal and left, and that was it.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    I went for a meal at the White Lion in Bala a few weeks ago. They had some app that I was supposed to download for the test-and-trace, but there was some problem getting it on my phone, and while the receptionist was looking for someone to sort it out, someone else showed me to a table. I had my meal and left, and that was it.

Sounds world beating.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Local near me has you text your surname to their mobile. Good idea and even if you put a false name, they have your mobile number.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Banned
    The R number is back.

Keep em guessing with loads of different statistics.

Throw in a few graphics and they'll do as there told.