Page 3 of 357 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

It's not just bumwad, Otley Waitrose was out of teabags on saturday too. Mind you, everyone likes a nice brew when you're a bit groggy.

Scourges and pestolences are nothing new, they're there to bump a few of us off and stop us killing the planet by buying too many xmas presents for eachother. The more of us that kick the bucket the better.

The Craven Arms have responded by doing nothing apart from putting a face mask on the 'Caught by a fox' guy. I'm going to model my response on them and do nothing. As someone who makes a choice to live healthily, this lergy is a 'verzy advesarry' and i say to it what Morpheus said to Neo the first time they fought in The Matrix, "hit me...if you can".
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    You forget the quite simple fact that a large proportion of the UK population are absolute dimwits....
    Yes! I heard one report of someone calling a NHS helpline:- "I treated myself to a Chinese takeaway last night; is there a chance that I might have caught corona virus?"
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Banned
    Keep everyone over 60 in doors to stop them from catching it 🤣😂🤣👌

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    Ive heard that too but wondered if that is really a realistic hope. Italy is probably relatively springlike compared to us at the moment but is the worst affected area in Europe. Singapore has nearly as many cases as us with a much smaller population.
    Spent a lot of time in Northern Italy at this time of year in the noughties for an annual trade fair.

It certainly isn't spring like. Perhaps dryer, but colder. I had to wrap up for my early morning run
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Spent a lot of time in Northern Italy at this time of year in the noughties for an annual trade fair.

It certainly isn't spring like. Perhaps dryer, but colder. I had to wrap up for my early morning run
    According to BBC Weather, it will get up to 20 degrees Celsius in Milan today.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    According to BBC Weather, it will get up to 20 degrees Celsius in Milan today.
    Conclusive proof - global warming.

Caused by coronavirus.

Banned
    Brett is the man who can cure viruses.

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Caused by coronavirus.
    No, you're confusing correlation with causation. Both global warming and coronavirus are part of a plot by lefty woke types to bring down the capitalist system.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

it's all a ploy to postpone Brexit, and prevent CCFC winning the 3rd division...