Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice/plea to Fell Runners: tread

What is so frustrating is that my normal "quite trails" are so busy these days. Why are all these people in my playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    What is so frustrating is that my normal "quite trails" are so busy these days. Why are all these people in my playground
    When all this is over I’m going to run around my local gym soaking wet, covered in mud/ sand/ cr*p/ dust etc etc

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_summers View Post
    What I wouldn't give for a run round the block. Any form of outdoor exercise has been banned here in Spain for 2 weeks now, with two more to go in all likelihood. You'll even get fined for running stair repeats or laps of the garage, if those spaces are communal.
    So if you don't want those kinds of measures, it might be prudent to stick to the guidelines.
    I'm not sure how you folks in Spain and Italy are managing to survive this strict lockdown. If I was in that situation, I would soon get some human contact -- with the staff of the local mental hospital or prison.

As someone else has already pointed out on this forum, it will be interesting to see how Sweden gets on, with its policy of minimal restrictions.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by Daletownrunner View Post
    When all this is over I’m going to run around my local gym soaking wet, covered in mud/ sand/ cr*p/ dust etc etc
    that is brilliant