Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When This Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Getting the Welsh 3000s done!
    Hopefully for me on the day of the cancelled Welsh 1000mtrs, all being well. Could be a few people with same idea! Race on...!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Im with PeteS and going for an extended trip in the camper which I am going to SORN at the end of this month as my guess is it willl be a good 3 or 4 mths before I can get away in it again, will probably spend a few nights in it on the drive and will deffo put the tent up in the garden a time or two.
    I've just been trying to SORN mine online, I'm not convinced it's working, possibly because they might just have higher than usual demand. The DVLA website lets me go through the process but once I press the final tab nothing seems to happen and no email acknowledgement has come. I'll check again later.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
    I've just been trying to SORN mine online, I'm not convinced it's working, possibly because they might just have higher than usual demand. The DVLA website lets me go through the process but once I press the final tab nothing seems to happen and no email acknowledgement has come. I'll check again later.

Just SORNED mine online, no hassle and got the email confirmation

Good luck
    The older I get the Faster I was

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    During todays domestic jobs that you wouldn't normally get around to (new thread?), I discovered the dregs of a bottle of Scapa Orcadian whisky lurking at the back of the pantry. I shall save that for a toast when this is all over.

Sorn my camper today as well, also put insurance on hold it was due for renewal next week so handy timing.

Hard to know when we shall be out again, but realistically I think a couple of months minimum before we have an amber light and another month or two before a green light.

Avoid the virus is number 1 priority.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Master
    `My insurance is staying in place just in case, seemed unreal beautifull blue skies blazing sunshine tanks full of LPG/Autogas camper fully aired all systems go, and I am indoors on the PC Sorning my camper, to quote from Hamlet O WOE IS ME
    The older I get the Faster I was

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Just SORNED mine online, no hassle and got the email confirmation

Good luck
    Thanks, tried again just now and it's gone through this time.

[QUOTE=maelao;659714]When it's all over (in a good way ofc), I will finally start my trip to Georgia.

Hopefully she will still be waiting for you
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Banned
    I wonder if the NHS staff will be thanked in their pay packets when this over?

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    I wonder if the NHS staff will be thanked in their pay packets when this over?
    Hopefully they will - and I hope that HS2 will be dumped and the money put into the NHS instead!