Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse Preparation

Apocalypse Preparation

I'm a firm believer that in my lifetime that there will be a major worldwide disaster, so from a young age I have preparing for this. I have a stocked underground shelter with all the necessities for survival after the event. (For years after). Whilst I don't think Covid 19 will be the event, it has shown me the importance of being prepared. I'm interested to know how others on here would deal with such a scenario and if they have prepared for such an event.

Banned
    When yer times up you gotta go.

No point in worrying about it, life's too short for that.

But each to their own Bob. I hope that your efforts and planning serves you well.

Quote Originally Posted by #bob# View Post
    I'm a firm believer that in my lifetime that there will be a major worldwide disaster, so from a young age I have preparing for this. I have a stocked underground shelter with all the necessities for survival after the event. (For years after). Whilst I don't think Covid 19 will be the event, it has shown me the importance of being prepared. I'm interested to know how others on here would deal with such a scenario and if they have prepared for such an event.
    Come on, give us an inventory of the tins of food and drink down there (and how many bog rolls), see if we approve of your diet. Room for beer down there?
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

There's brewing equipment, but that's not a priority. Lots of dried goods - grains/ pulses. Tins of highly calorific foods. Water filtration system. It's roughly 80 cubic metres in size so enough room for lots of supplies.

Oh dear Bob. Given that the apocalypse will probably be an event linked to sea level rise, and given your location, I do hope your shelter is submergence proof!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

I think I'll be long dead before that happens. I do have a boat I can move some of it to. Room for one more. U fancy it?!

Banned
    What a cheerful thought!
    Maybe it is this:
    “Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity…
    The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead”

Quote Originally Posted by #bob# View Post
    I so hope this is a piss take!

Have you ever known anyone called Bob not be serious?
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Sod Bob's shelter....I'll be heading for Moleys shed. Complete with nuclear reactor! You did bring it with you from tylwch, Moley?