Thread: For Sale: VJ Irocks

For Sale: VJ Irocks

As the title suggests, i have a pair of VJ Irock 3 for sale. (size 10)

I think any scan of this forum and the many reviews and recommendations online will testify, these are superb fell shoes, in my opinion the best currently on the market.

Sadly mine are half a size too small. I had the 10's in the Irock 2, but this latest model feel just a little smaller/narrower. Otherwise they are fantastic.

I have done approx 50 miles in them (1 x 10 mile fell race, and 16 & 22 mile training runs)

Uppers are obviously in "as new" condition, and the grip to me looks in mint condition (obviously 50 miles of fell terrain has passed underneath them).

I'd be looking for around £45 or very nearest genuine offer + postage. Happy to take enquiries on this thread or preferably via pm, so can arrange photos etc.

If you've heard the "hype" about these shoes but not wanted to gamble the £100rrp on them then this would be an ideal chance to try them out for a discounted price.

Also suitable for cross-country if you are not a fan of spikes.

Pete

Due to the rather underwhelming response to this advert (and others elsewhere) these are no longer for sale.

Planning to keep them for the cross-country season, where flatter courses and shorter races should mean they are just fine...