Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tour de France 2020

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Well done Team Ineos and TGH, they must have been on about plan 3 and they still pulled it off . Wonder if anyone had money on this win?

Now wait for GB to spot my post and go apocalyptic about Ineos Grenadiers . Calm down Graham it's only a bike race......
    While money doesn't talk, it swears
    Obscenity, who really cares
    Propaganda, all is phoney

By the way the team is named after a motor vehicle and is called Grenadier. Just the one.

Why don't commentators stick an "s" onto all the other teams? Trek-Segafredos, Astanas, Bora-Hansgrohes?

That is a rhetorical question.
    Last edited by Graham Breeze; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post

By the way the team is named after a motor vehicle and is called Grenadier. Just the one.

Why don't commentators stick an "s" onto all the other teams? Trek-Segafredos, Astanas, Bora-Hansgrohes?

My instant reaction to reading your comment was that I had failed to insert an apostrophe, inexcusable on this forum, but no, simple human error on my part. Which is excusable on this forum.
    The letter S is the eighth most commonly used letter in the English Oxford D, adding it to the end of all team names in the English speaking world may boost it up a place in the ratings.
    Is there a conspiracy to keep it down at 8 by not using it?
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

undercover moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post

Don't you go up Asdas to get your lotteries, Graham?