Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Stagger

Master
    I agree with Witton. Stagger said it from the heart. All the best Staggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Brett’s a smashing guy, as anyone who has spent time with him will recognise. He’s given up many hours of his time keeping this creaking relic of a forum going
    Yes, hence why he will always be able to count on me to shout angrily at long distance athletes for their numbers each and every march.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Those who have goaded or taunted Stagger should hang their heads in shame. He is a long standing forumite whose rather simplistic views have long been tolerated. Such behaviour should have no place down our previously friendly pub.
    You understand him better when you meet him, there's no substitute for human contact.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I volunteer to moderate but only if we agree to deselect moderators who add caveats to their offers to moderate.
    Lmfao

Missed this thread, probably because I'm making the most of my fitness while it lasts. May I propose all the people with greivances meet in the Yorkshire dales and have a run...so we can all realise that there there is actually very little water between us? No substitute for human contact.

I'll second that. Good to see you're getting out running Mr B.

Well, now i'm viewing the creaky old forum from my laptop and not sat in a bar on my own with an android phone, i can see that congratulations are in order!

Stolly, Noel, this is truly a milestone moment for you as runners; how do you intend to deal with those blaggards who would violate these here forums with an unsuitable tone? The other thing i want to know is how the hell Graham B managed to escape becoming a moderator? Imagine having the riot act read to you in flawless latin, we've missed a trick.

Finally, i'm outraged that this accolade has not been bestowed upon my good self, it's a KCAC inside job, a Craven District fix just like most Great Whernside team prizes.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Good to see you sparking on all cylinders again Mr B!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    Stolly, Noel, this is truly a milestone moment for you as runners; how do you intend to deal with those blaggards who would violate these here forums with an unsuitable tone?
    I've got no idea. I think my forum longevity has finally counted against me - we all reach our level of incompetence!

Hope you enjoyed the Rugby League Final on Saturday Stagger. It was a fantastic match!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog