Thread: Filming Peaks fell runner-tv ident

Question Filming Peaks fell runner-tv ident

Hi all
    I am new to the forum, and have a slightly out-of-the-ordinary request for a runner based in the Peak District. I work for a television production company called IMG Media, and we are currently making a long-running series of tv channel-idents that follow various people as they go about their work/passion/pursuit. A little twist reveals that the character we are following is actually making a large tribute to their Premier League football team (in this case Sheffield United). I am hoping to make contact with an avid runner - maybe a club runner, as they appear to trace a course across the Peak and then see their work on a running app map in the shape of the Sheffield badge.
    The idents are always good fun to make filming in about 5-6hrs at max.

Do drop me a line in response to this, if it's of interest.
    Note: No prerequisite to be a Sheffield Utd fan, or have an interest infootball for that matter!

Best
    Matt Marcroft

You might be able to find some actual blades runners in Dark Peak - they're on the Sheffield side of things.

https://www.dpfr.org.uk/site/contact

Hi Noel, thanks for the reply- that's really helpful!
    I have just emailed Dark Peak at the link you sent, and will await their reply. I wondered whether any of their team are on the forum too.

There are certainly a good handful of DPFR forumites... not sure if any of them are "regulars" though...