Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender

It would not surprise me one little bit if David Icke's shape-shifting space lizards aren't behind all this. Big pharma are just patsies to the Bilderberg Group, pedaling unnecessary drugs to confused mummy's boys across the globe, infiltrating our schools and filling our children's minds with this LGBTQ+ muck. And for what? So they can chemically suppress us and destroy all that is ruddy, bloody good and true and right.
    Last edited by Hank; 21-10-2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    Geoff Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by CL View Post
    Doctors and surgeons involved in this area are quite prepared to give medicines and operations to physically healthy people.
    You have obviously not talked to anybody in the medical profession. The person, or their legal guardian, seeking medical help will have to give their consent first.
    Fox Avatar "Protected" by Hester Cox - Printmaker

Quote Originally Posted by XRunner View Post
    You have obviously not talked to anybody in the medical profession. The person, or their legal guardian, seeking medical help will have to give their consent first.
    In court now, there is a case against the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust.

Fenella Morris QC, representing the trust, described the argument that children could not give informed consent to being prescribed hormone blockers as “a radical proposition”.

In written submissions, she argued the claimants sought to “impose a blanket exclusion” on children under the age of 18 to being able to consent to medical treatment. Morris said the majority of children referred to GIDS between March 2019 and 2020 were over 12, with "only 13 of the children (8%) referred being under the age of 13. The youngest was 10 and three months.

Looks like they are treating kids based on just the consent of the child and I think this is where they really bring this procedure in to disrepute.

One of those taking the case is a mother of a 16 year old autistic child, trying to stop the procedure commencing.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

undercover moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    some of the things they teach/peddle with regards to LGBTQ+ and present it as being normal and mainstream is outrageous.
    I'm interested. What is it about being lesbian, gay or bisexual that you think isn't normal?

If it’s truly outrageous it should be raised with the headteacher/governors. Maybe it’s just outrageous enough to talk about on the internet but not complain to the school about.

Hello Mud. Much respect to you for the ultra low profile.
    I'm a doctor.
    I'm VERY uncomfortable with what is going on with the treatment of gender dysphoria in children.
    I'm not an expert in this area.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

When i think of my nephews, particularly the eldest at 6 years old and learning so much in school...

I must admit I'd much prefer this kind of subject to be left to the judgement of his parents to educate him on, rather than the wishes of a teacher/curriculum/government at the time.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by XRunner View Post
    So because they give their consent that makes it okay for doctors to harm them? I'm not arguing from a legal sense but an ethical one. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Two teacher friends of mine, who work in different schools, tell me that they have two children in their respective schools aged between 13 and 15 going through treatment, some on medication, which ultimately may end in surgery.

Children who in my day might have been called a "tomboy" or a "mummy's boy" are now being led down a path that for many will end in unhappiness. Surely they cannot be allowed to be medicated at an age when their bodies and feelings are changing so much.

Why not wait until they are at least 18 and be more sure of what they want.

My 13 yrs old son, who goes to a different school, has a lesson called Personal Development, and some of the things they teach/peddle with regards to LGBTQ+ and present it as being normal and mainstream is outrageous.
    Yes and there is no shortage in the medical profession ready to butcher them and as X-Runner made clear......legally! If the government say its okay then it must be, no questions asked. That view is the dead end of the thought process.
    Last edited by CL; 21-10-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    When i think of my nephews, particularly the eldest at 6 years old and learning so much in school...

I must admit I'd much prefer this kind of subject to be left to the judgement of his parents to educate him on, rather than the wishes of a teacher/curriculum/government at the time.
    I agree with you Travs. The answer is to privatize education then parents can decide what their children are taught.