Thread: South pennine fell challenges

South pennine fell challenges

Hi everyone,

I put together a website to host a few local rounds / challenges in the south pennines. Most of the routes are calder valley heavy simply because thats where I and other contributors live, but if anyone else around the south pennines have any routes they'd like adding just get in touch.

The website is www.southpenninefellchallenges.co.uk

It's still a work in progress and not all the routes are listed just yet but I'll get round to it shortly.

Thanks,

Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by ponte_ricky View Post
    Hi everyone,

I put together a website to host a few local rounds / challenges in the south pennines. Most of the routes are calder valley heavy simply because thats where I and other contributors live, but if anyone else around the south pennines have any routes they'd like adding just get in touch.

The website is www.southpenninefellchallenges.co.uk

It's still a work in progress and not all the routes are listed just yet but I'll get round to it shortly.

Thanks,

Ricky
    There's a few on the gofar site here: https://www.gofar.org.uk/sub-ultra-runs.

I may update the Calder Valley Round to start from the NT Hardcastle Crags car park as Mytholmroyd has become so congested. That will make it about 15 miles/4000'.

You are welcome to use the gofar fb page to promote your website. I'm planning on having a go at the Tod Graham later this month.