Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Today's Sally

Thanks for reminding me of this thread Mossdog as first time round my shoulder was out of action and I was waiting for my surgery.

This evening I decided to have a go.

As I do no specific upper body strength exercises I was not expecting much and was not disappointed.

A pathetic 1 min 14 sec.

Will now do a few daily press ups, shoulder allowing, and try Sally again in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Llani Boy; 12-05-2022 at 09:06 PM.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of this thread Mossdog as first time round my shoulder was out of action and I was waiting for my surgery.

This evening I decided to have a go.

As I do no specific upper body strength exercises I was not expecting much and was not disappointed.

A pathetic 1 min 14 sec.

Will now do a few daily press ups, shoulder allowing, and try Sally again in a couple of weeks.
    Hey! Well done Llani. Actually, that's a great start, especially if, like me, you were just used to bashing out standard press-ups. It's a shock to the system when you get those longer, hovering-in-the-down-position pauses.

I've come to associate the lyrics "Old Miss Lucy's dead and gone, left me here to weep and moan..." with pain, humiliation and defeat (in the good old days these experiences used to be prescribed for proper life-preparing character-building!) What more can a fella/fellatte ask from a workout
    Eat more cake because life is shorter than you thi...