Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have Not ........... in 2020

Trying to think up something more interesting than I haven't lost a pair of glasses this year.
    I shall get back once the brain is lubricated
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Echo been in Scotland, our trip to Coll and Tiree cancelled. Also deflowered any virgins this year.

Master
    I have not been outside Cumbria all year - the furtherest I have been is Threlkeld, followed by towards Grange over Sands - for club runs; the most frequent place visited was Staveley, for Broga, but not since March. I have not driven since then. It is amazing how quickly the time goes.

Master
    I have not been able to warm toward the short of thinking that have exacerbated and prolonged the whole virus thing by not heeding the advice given them.

Neither have I got despondent by the changes of life style that I have had to accept, in fact in a perverse way I am finding the whole thing intriguing and I quite expect to have to learn to live with the changes to our life styles and the virus for years to come.
    Last edited by JohnK; 30-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    The older I get the Faster I was

I have not driven the car as much as I’ve cycled/walked/ran. Had the MOT this am and it had done 4259 since last nye and I’ve managed a record 4321 (tempted to go out on the bike this pm...)