Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by DinoF View Post
    Mr B.

I hope you got a good run in on the Chevin on Sunday. We found, even in the madness of lockdown 1 when the Chevin was about 300% busier than normal, that it was possible to be alone if you go off piste on small paths that we'd not tried before in 6 years of living there.
    It's not really my cup of tea Dino!
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    It's not really my cup of tea Dino!
    If you live in Otley you get used to it and go when the punters are not there. Mind we don't have to drive to get there. Ilkley moor is easily attainable from Otley, but is a bit far for a midweek run.
    Better to go North of the Wharfe, as you probably know. Love it in the Timble/Round Hill area.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPo View Post
    If you live in Otley you get used to it and go when the punters are not there. Mind we don't have to drive to get there. Ilkley moor is easily attainable from Otley, but is a bit far for a midweek run.
    Better to go North of the Wharfe, as you probably know. Love it in the Timble/Round Hill area.
    through timble ings woods towards blubberhouses, and back on the old roman road to lippersley pike? that's a nice stretch.

Derbyshire Police have ticketed two youths who were climbing on Stanage Edge for breaching Covid restrictions. They had travelled from Ipswich and Melton Mowbray.

Apparently they cannot see what they have done wrong!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog