Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Decline the jab

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    That is interesting. Do you have figures for excess deaths in the UK since the start of 2021 for a comparison? Or do you have a link to where the figures can be found?

Thanks
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...and-and-wales/
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Thanks WP, I will study the data

From the Telegraph: AstraZeneca vaccine linked to a spike in cases of a rare disease

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/oth...001cd77a&ei=42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlmcFFxBj1k&t=14062s
    Come across this today, so listened while picking and shipping orders.
    Some quite technical stuff, but if it's too much for you maybe try
    2:00 Del Bigtree
    2:40 DR Raphael Lataster
    2:50 Lara Logan - was quite emotional this one
    3:21:40 Mattias Desmet

The video which I haven't quite finished yet, is around 10-15 minutes per "witness" and it's main focus is covid, but also it spills in to other areas like freedom of speech, establishment power....
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

linked to the infection for up to a year

and found consistent evidence that the jabs protected against serious cardiovascular complications of the disease

are at a very much reduced risk of these complications post-Covid

Looks like their putting lipstick on a pig

were most protective against Covid-related heart failure and blood clots in the first month after contracting the virus.

This is the safe and effective vaccine that would stop you catching and spreading, and now they are saying if you get jabbed AND THEN GET COVID it helps reduce the effect of Covid side effects.

It sounds like a desperate attempt to assemble the flimsiest of positives out of a study.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell

Master
    https://heart.bmj.com/content/heartj...3/F2.large.jpg

Looks pretty good to me - and it does remind us what nasties Covid can cause.

You are banging your head against a very resistant wall Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by MattPo View Post
    You are banging your head against a very resistant wall Mike!
    You think he's trying to convert me? I'm not trying to convert Mike.
    But I did have the courtesy to have a look at what he'd pitched to us and comment on it.
    I've been "on message" for most of my life. Had all my jabs for example, except one of course. No criminal convictions. Seem to have done a decent job with the kids. 36 years happily married and still hanging on in there.
    It's just the last decade that I've started to get a little agitated - maybe the Forum has played a part
    I look at politics and coverage of certain issues and it just makes me wince.
    Whether it's Biden and his team making the claim about the number of jobs created since he became President, which was a bit of a gimme as he took over the reins after 9 months of lockdown induced recession.
    Or it's Sunak and his mates now claiming that he'll crack down on immigration aiming for a record 20% reduction (that's what I saw reported) which would still make it around double the rate under Blair and 10 times the rate in the 80s.
    And the piece that Mike linked to, if taken at face value, we should probably withdraw statins and go out and jab ourselves to the hilt with the covid vaccine.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell

Master
    You are a good man, WP, we just disagree strongly on this, thinking the issue is clear cut and that the other person is ignoring the obvious.