Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today’s droning

Apologies for my initial comment, I know from your posts on here over the years that you are also a lover of the countryside and its peace and quiet.
    Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Yeah, its sad. Something that can capture a beautiful moment like that can also be used for mischief and crime. T'was ever thus. I don't have a gun...I don't hold with shooting living creatures. But I'm seriously considering it if that damn thing buzzes over my house again!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Yeah, its sad. Something that can capture a beautiful moment like that can also be used for mischief and crime. T'was ever thus. I don't have a gun...I don't hold with shooting living creatures. But I'm seriously considering it if that damn thing buzzes over my house again!
    I think things are going to get a lot worse Wheeze. https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/crime/thi...ms-police-warn

And there's no more naked sun-bathing in the privacy of your own back-yard anymore either
    Am Yisrael Chai

Penyghent at dawn

Malham Cove at dawn

I thought this would be a thing to enjoy about mountains and wilderness but what the f**k

Thread closed

Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    Brilliant, I post a video of me flying a drone on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere with not a soul around and I get criticised a) for the noise (if a tree falls in a forest and all that..) and b) the intrusiveness (nobody’s back yard was violated in the making of this video)

Negative people being negative
    Yes surprised me as well Stolly. Great shots and gives you a perspective that you couldn't possibly get from ground level.

I recall Northern Skies aka Eye in the Sky filming the Three Peaks just over 10 years ago in a helicopter. Got rave reviews on here and I suspect a bit more intrusive
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    Thread closed
    That's what you think

Really Stolly, you can't just give up that easy. Recall all your deluded posts over Brexit? I do. Despite being wrong on everything, you gamely battled on
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell