Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Help!

At present I can only access the Forum on my computer at home, as when I try to log in on my phone or lap top when away from home it won't let me as I have forgotten my password!

This is frustrating because on trips to Wales if I want to put anything on here or reply to a post I have to wait until I get home and then probably don't bother. Some might think this is a good thing!

I've tried to change my password but can't because the only option I can find in settings on here is edit password which requires my original password to continue.

Any ideas?
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Any ideas?
    Yeah, don't go in any pubs like i did at the weekend. There's a hell of a cold circulating around looking for unexposed immune systems to take over. Your throat gets so sore that you drown in your own phlegm when you try to go to sleep.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Thanks Mr B. We definitely need a thread on how bad the current cold is. Both Mrs Noel and I have been laid low with it over the last few weeks. I think I'm coming out the other side now - stick with it.

LB: What happens if you log out?
    Actually don't do that, as you've forgotten your password. Let me check for you.

Update: no, that doesn't work either. There's no link to "forgotten password". I suggest to ask Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    At present I can only access the Forum on my computer at home, as when I try to log in on my phone or lap top when away from home it won't let me as I have forgotten my password!

This is frustrating because on trips to Wales if I want to put anything on here or reply to a post I have to wait until I get home and then probably don't bother. Some might think this is a good thing!

I've tried to change my password but can't because the only option I can find in settings on here is edit password which requires my original password to continue.

Any ideas?
    This page lets you request a password reset:

https://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/login.php?do=lostpw

I have heard that the current "man cold"is so bad that even women moan about having it.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Testing.

thanks Brett

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Thanks Mr B. We definitely need a thread on how bad the current cold is. Both Mrs Noel and I have been laid low with it over the last few weeks. I think I'm coming out the other side now - stick with it.
    Have you done a COVID test, Noel? I have no symptoms, but I'm experiencing huge pressure to undertake a lateral flow 'just to be sure'. I think the chance of a false positive is greatly increased if you're I'll, and that you only need a Covid test if you think you might have Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    Have you done a COVID test, Noel? I have no symptoms, but I'm experiencing huge pressure to undertake a lateral flow 'just to be sure'. I think the chance of a false positive is greatly increased if you're I'll, and that you only need a Covid test if you think you might have Covid.
    Yes, I did one and it was negative.

I'm assuming you're fully vaccinated. So you're right, it's pretty unlikely, and it sounds like the cold that other people are having.

If you do take a test, just don't drink coke or fruit juice beforehand: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-test-results