Thread: Today in the mountain...😭

Today in the mountain...😭

Half way in between Dobbiaco and Cortina today, Dolomites, so right in the middle of the most beautiful mountains in the world. Cake stop during my XC skiing, and I hear a 10yr old fattie ask9 "Mum, can we go to the swimming pool today?".
    I couldn't help but burst out "you come to the mountains and you go to the swimming pool??"🤯
    The parents thanked me and said mine was the best answer.

But pity the child 5min later asks "I hear there's a shopping mall in Dobbiaco, can we go there later?"😭🤯😳.

Appalled

Quote Originally Posted by Gambatte View Post
    Half way in between Dobbiaco and Cortina today, Dolomites, so right in the middle of the most beautiful mountains in the world. Cake stop during my XC skiing, and I hear a 10yr old fattie ask9 "Mum, can we go to the swimming pool today?".
    I couldn't help but burst out "you come to the mountains and you go to the swimming pool??"🤯
    The parents thanked me and said mine was the best answer.

But pity the child 5min later asks "I hear there's a shopping mall in Dobbiaco, can we go there later?"😭🤯😳.

Appalled
    Fairs fair. You stopped for cake.
    One step beyond.

I've mentioned it on here before. Without retelling the whole story the punchline was "stop climbing on the rocks or you won't be allowed to play on the iPad"