Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Relay

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    Thanks felltrumpet... i see from your location that you're pretty conveniently located as well!
    If I'm not mistaken, when felltrumpet gives his location as "South South Pennines", he means REALLY SOUTH; like nearer my home patch than Rossendale.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

We have a club entry from last year and I'm hoping we might be able to get another team or two out. If I don't end up in a team I'll give you a shout nearer the time to see if you're still looking for someone.

Yeah put me down again Travs. It's a tough challenging run, but I sort of enjoyed it last time!

Nice one Gaz, and noted Dan....

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, when felltrumpet gives his location as "South South Pennines", he means REALLY SOUTH; like nearer my home patch than Rossendale.
    True: my definition of south and Pennines is broad. Geographically you could stretch the definition of the very south of the Pennines to Holbrook, just North of Derby (my true location being near Derby hospital).
    My parents are in Saddleworth, and frequently deposit children there whilst I go on adventures either solo or with Mrs FT. This would be the plan for the relays (though yet to be discussed in detail).
    I’m off on my bike tomorrow morning towards Anthony Kay’s patch - Keep an eye out for an Orange Holdsworth.

Felltrumpet
    GazB
    Llani

all still up for this?

(actually i've spoken in person to Gaz and Llani recently, so really just checking Fellrumpet you're still keen)......?

Felltrumpet
    GazB
    Llani

all still up for this?

(actually i've spoken in person to Gaz and Llani recently, so really just checking Fellrumpet you're still keen)......?
    Yes I am.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Felltrumpet
    GazB
    Llani

all still up for this?

I am still keen…but I’ve just got my planner out for this term (I’m a Music Teacher), and I’ve got dress rehearsals for the school show that weekend, so won’t be straying beyond the city limits.
    Sorry not to be doing it, hope you find a volunteer.

Thanks Felltrumpet for the prompt notice.

To be honest, unless we get four "definites" i don't really want to be committing to it... we currently have three.

So i'll just leave it open for now in case anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring...