Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Covid Autumn Booster?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    Consultant Cardiologist on BBC News (!!!) yesterday discussing statins and also his view regarding the mRNA vaccine and possible heart disease link (13/01/2023). It's good to see how some wider views are allowed to be aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBt25XZ0NU
    I was so shocked that the BBC would allow anything less than worship of the vaccine program on their network, that I watched the whole clip

It was meant to be a discussion on further use of statins, and one of the news captions that scrolled across said statins could be prescribed to 15 million more people in England. That in itself was shocking enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    Consultant Cardiologist on BBC News (!!!) yesterday discussing statins and also his view regarding the mRNA vaccine and possible heart disease link (13/01/2023). It's good to see how some wider views are allowed to be aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBt25XZ0NU
    I'm sure we've had a link to this Cardiologist, when he was giving a 90 minute lecture about the testing of Covid vaccines, on this thread before.

I can't seem to find it though.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    I'm sure we've had a link to this Cardiologist, when he was giving a 90 minute lecture about the testing of Covid vaccines, on this thread before.

As far as I'm aware the background for Malhotra is that he is was strongly pro-vaccine to the extent that he took part in a Government programme to promote it amongst ethnic minorities who were slower at taking up the vaccine.
    He did the rounds on GMB etc to speak out in favour of taking it and had 2 jabs himself.

I haven't seen a 90 minute lecture about the testing with him, but I have seen the efficacy of the testing being called in to question on some videos.

This story of Maddy, who was part of the Pfizer trial on children, is quite harrowing.
    https://twitter.com/PierreKory/statu...sj7WDmt88CYd68

Pfizer to cover any medical costs resulting from any adverse reactions with circa 1200 children taking part in the vaccine trial.

Maddy had serious adverse reaction following second jab.

Hospital say it's psychological.

Pfizer don't cover bills.

Turns out one of the consultant who advised on Maddy's condition in the background, was a consultant working for Pfizer on the trial.

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, this vaccine trial should have been stopped and Pfizer vaccines should never have been passed for use in children.

But let's be clear, none of these vaccines have ever been approved.

They are still under Emergency Use Authorisation.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/mu...ss-conference/
    Am Yisrael Chai

Thanks Mossdog.

That's the one.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Master
    Prof Marc Dweck, chair of cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, on Malhotra: “I would strongly urge patients to disregard his comments, which seem to be more concerned with furthering his profile (he does not have a cardiology career to speak of)”

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    Prof Marc Dweck, chair of cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, on Malhotra: “I would strongly urge patients to disregard his comments, which seem to be more concerned with furthering his profile (he does not have a cardiology career to speak of)”
    I see Dweck has posted his condemnation on Twitter and The Guardian has also echoed the hatchet job. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...disease-deaths although I'm not sure being supported by a rag that has sold out disinterested journalism for ideological activism some time ago adds to the credibility of his attack. It's extraordinary the lengths of cancellation that Malhotra has been subject to from the usual quarters.

Interesting how the rag uses terms like "Experts have criticised" and "Scientists have described the doctor as “hijacking” an interview" to suggest that Malhotra isn't an 'expert' too. He's hardly some swivelled-eyed, creationist believing that the planet is being run by lizard people.

It may well turn out that Malhotra's claim that the vaccine is centrally associated with the marked rise in excess deaths is not born out. However, the vicious condemnation and deriding of an expert health professional is not how this debate should be conducted, and the nature of the personal attacks on him does in itself raise suspicions of a cover-up, even if there isn't one.
    Am Yisrael Chai

I imagine Prof Dweck has some really lucrative funding streams.

Maybe he could put some of it to good use and investigate the huge increase in excess deaths in the UK and many other countries.

His basic argument is, I don't know what is causing the problem, but it's not that and I'm 100% sure of it to such an extent that he shouldn't be allowed to say it as it's "DANGEROUS"!

That should raise red flags.

On my exercise bike this morning, I watched this little gem from Gaad Saad.
    If my grandma had balls, she'd be my grandpa.

He's taking down a renowned philosopher Sam Harris, who's come out and said....

well I'll leave it to you guys - I enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoc7dT1tkHo
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    I imagine Prof Dweck has some really lucrative funding streams.
    Seems he had some "speaking money" from Pfizer and he's also done 5 papers with Dr Giorgos Papanastasiou who is currently a Manager in Data Science, Center for Digital Innovation of Pfizer, Thessaloniki, Greece.

His contribution in the Guardian has also made an impression on John Watt, a patient of Dwecks for 14 months.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-john...aign=p_cf+shar

Apparently Dweck says he's fine, so he paid from these funds for a PET scan in London which shows Myocarditis.

Dweck refuses to accept the results of the scan.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell