Thread: Peter Hall

Peter Hall

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/memorials/...75.peter-hall/

Just posting this here for people who may not be aware as I would imagine it’s only in our local paper, Peter was a true legend of the sport, a great fella that I was lucky to run with in his later years, always ready with great advice and always ready to make the running hard, lived just around the corner from me, I miss our chats when I was out walking the mutt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    https://www.nwemail.co.uk/memorials/...75.peter-hall/

Just posting this here for people who may not be aware as I would imagine it’s only in our local paper, Peter was a true legend of the sport, a great fella that I was lucky to run with in his later years, always ready with great advice and always ready to make the running hard, lived just around the corner from me, I miss our chats when I was out walking the mutt.
    So sorry to hear about Peter's loss. He visited me with his brilliant scrapbook when I was editing the 50th anniversary Fellrunner and I could have listened to his stories for hours. A brilliant athlete and a really nice man too.
    Charmian Heaton

Quote Originally Posted by Charmian View Post
    So sorry to hear about Peter's loss. He visited me with his brilliant scrapbook when I was editing the 50th anniversary Fellrunner and I could have listened to his stories for hours. A brilliant athlete and a really nice man too.
    Yep Charmian a really nice fella, always ready with advice and a good story, the sort of guy that made the miles fly by when you ran with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Yep Charmian a really nice fella, always ready with advice and a good story, the sort of guy that made the miles fly by when you ran with him.
    I hope to make it to the funeral on Wednesday to pay my respects.
    Charmian Heaton