Page 501 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10486

Thread: Fell Ponies??

FellMonster

Re: Fell Ponies??

And the Latin wind blows............

It doesnt half glow. I felt like a 'Ready Brek' kid

Quote Originally Posted by alanj View Post
    well not at a race perhaps - but I was so excited I put my new FP vest on under my t-shirt most of yesterday it was flippin'cold here before the sun came out and I figured the dizzy green colour could keep me warm.
    Ok...now I know what I've done, I'll just get me coat and close the door on the way out..

WHAT???? Pony vests should only ever and always be worn visibly and therefore ON TOP OF whatever else you are wearing... Only times a pony does not visibly wear his/her vest is when the activity in which he/she is engaged is more appropriately done nekkid!

Consider yourself disgraced and spanked for the offence of wearing a pony vest underneath your t-shirt, in stead of over it!!!!
    “the cause of my pain, was the cause of my cure” Rumi

FellMonster

Quote Originally Posted by alanj View Post
    It doesnt half glow. I felt like a 'Ready Brek' kid
    Fantastic......central heating for kids and that.....superb......but who's better......ready brek kids or milky bar kids?

soft my arse master

FellMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Hanneke View Post

WHAT???? Pony vests should only ever and always be worn visibly and therefore ON TOP OF whatever else you are wearing... Only times a pony does not visibly wear his/her vest is when the activity in which he/she is engaged is more appropriately done nekkid!

Consider yourself disgraced and spanked for the offence of wearing a pony vest underneath your t-shirt, in stead of over it!!!!
    I'll bet money that AMEX has worn his pony vest for love making. Which colour though and did he fold his number though?

Quote Originally Posted by FellMonster View Post
    I'll bet money that AMEX has worn his pony vest for love making. Which colour though and did he fold his number though?
    I sent him a defaced and folded number with my cheque just to wind him up

FellMonster

Superb sir.....no doubt he'll be pinning it onto his vest and hedging his bets for later.....I hear he's got a powerful finish.......... hahahahaha

ROFLMAO...

Well, I shall try and wear my vests for lovemaking when I get back to my post box on the 24th. I shall keep you posted and see what the party I shall inflict this on thinks Thank God he is a fell runner, allbeit not a pony (yet) so he may just be able to cope...

Not having seen the vests yet, do I need to warn him and tell him to wear his sunglasses
    “the cause of my pain, was the cause of my cure” Rumi

FellMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Hanneke View Post
    ROFLMAO...

Well, I shall try and wear my vests for lovemaking when I get back to my post box on the 24th. I shall keep you posted and see what the party I shall inflict this on thinks Thank God he is a fell runner, allbeit not a pony (yet) so he may just be able to cope...

Not having seen the vests yet, do I need to warn him and tell him to wear his sunglasses
    Enjoy Han......if there's carpet burns to match all the diff pony vest colours then clearly a good time has been had!

Quote Originally Posted by FellMonster View Post
    Amex in his pony Vest or David Mellor in his Chelsea shirt now that is a pole worth doing....