Page 53 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Fell Ponies??

FellMonster

Re: Fell Ponies??

Was it worth the wait?

The next batch should be with me shortly.......

HELL YES!

I wore it last night ...errr..... eating my tea rather than running though

Quote Originally Posted by Amex View Post
    Mr C, AK, nouh, TM, Emmzi Swoop, all my friends and all ponies a few weeks ago i was having a problem with my Achilles have tried the Physio route and it's not working, became a real problem after roaches, did not want to say due to being a girly! so next thing for me is a small op on achilles, don't know how this will impact with what i have planned, Spoke to surgeon this morning and he wants to cut b4 xmas, it's a real blow and am down about it but on the bright side i can start training with Ady from accy!
    Bl00dy hell Amex, only just read this

Got to ask - are you SURE this needs operating on? You say you've tried physio and you've obviously gone doctor > consultant surgeon route but.......

In my experience, I don't trust physios all that much, doctors are mainly programmed to believe in surgery and surgeons have a vested interest.

Have you tried an osteopath? They always seem far more keen to try and manage the situation and work through it if at all possible. What have you got to lose by giving it a go? It might make the difference between being laid up or coming out for plenty more BGR recce days this winter. Don't know anyone in your area but I'm sure others on here do.
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post
    Bl00dy hell Amex, only just read this

Got to ask - are you SURE this needs operating on? You say you've tried physio and you've obviously gone doctor > consultant surgeon route but.......

In my experience, I don't trust physios all that much, doctors are mainly programmed to believe in surgery and surgeons have a vested interest.

Have you tried an osteopath? They always seem far more keen to try and manage the situation and work through it if at all possible. What have you got to lose by giving it a go? It might make the difference between being laid up or coming out for plenty more BGR recce days this winter. Don't know anyone in your area but I'm sure others on here do.
    Hi R hope your ok!
    i know quick but it's not really been going for a bit i think i tried the head in sand for a bit
    I had the same problem 6 years ago with my right leg i took 10 months of Physio even going to the point of what they call breakdown of tissue i think where they try and well break it down, was the worst thing i ever had
    so i am as they say not Fu%$£ng about, i could spend a month or 4 have loads of treatment, with a possibility of no result, i know this works, my work closes down for 2 weeks at Christmas all fits into place!
    but hey
    and look at it this way you thin athletes need us fat lackeys to overtake or you would all be in the front, class this as just slowing me for a while, you know gives you lot a chance
    Going to try again....

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by NotOnUrHelly View Post
    Could someone settle my curiousity and tell me which pony came in close to me at Pendle yesterday. Around 3hours 4 minutes, I was going to introduce my self but could not find him afterwards.

Cheers
    Jamie

Oh by the way thanks for supporting the David staff race next weekend. I wont be around but its our club event.
    Confirmed, it was I who came in close to you at Pendle, I seem to remember you taking a sharp left hander on the penultimate downhill, there were two Horwich runners in front of you. Myself and fellow stablemate followed your good line down, thanks for that. You put some distance between us on that one,it took ages to close the gap again. I think Amex is going to introduce us at Crimbo recce. See you then. grey highlights OK
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nee Bother View Post
    C.mon then.... How many of you Ponies (and anyone else) are going for a short blast over Clay Bank West on Sunday
    The hungary noses will be there, got to meet up with a DJ hope the music is good, you bringing any spare food.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Amex View Post
    Hi R hope your ok!
    i know quick but it's not really been going for a bit i think i tried the head in sand for a bit
    I had the same problem 6 years ago with my right leg i took 10 months of Physio even going to the point of what they call breakdown of tissue i think where they try and well break it down, was the worst thing i ever had
    so i am as they say not Fu%$£ng about, i could spend a month or 4 have loads of treatment, with a possibility of no result, i know this works, my work closes down for 2 weeks at Christmas all fits into place!
    but hey
    and look at it this way you thin athletes need us fat lackeys to overtake or you would all be in the front, class this as just slowing me for a while, you know gives you lot a chance
    Amex,,,,,, before you book in for the knife ,give Mrs A a ring, she will tell you a tale on Achillies problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia Kid View Post
    The hungary noses will be there, got to meet up with a DJ hope the music is good, you bringing any spare food.
    I'm saying nowt, but if I did bring any of my favourite music you'ld be in for a treat.
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
    George Orwell

FellMonster

Quote Originally Posted by OneHillWonder View Post
    HELL YES!

I wore it last night ...errr..... eating my tea rather than running though
    Cool.....thats another good use for your pony vest. I like to wear mine (but nothng else) when I'm cleaning the house. The wife deserves a treat in some shape or form!!!!!!

Up the Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by FellMonster View Post
    Cool.....thats another good use for your pony vest. I like to wear mine (but nothng else) when I'm cleaning the house. The wife deserves a treat in some shape or form!!!!!!

Up the Ponies!
    Is that why you chose a small size?