Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunnerdale Fell Race

Re: Dunnerdale Fell Race

Does anyone know if maps are provided or where they can be downloaded?

Cheers

It's a cracking race and good timing with the FRA do afterwards.

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weetabix Power View Post
    Does anyone know if maps are provided or where they can be downloaded?

Cheers

It's a cracking race and good timing with the FRA do afterwards.
    You can get one from the old Black Combe Runners website.

Thanks No map, no compass that worked great.

Maybe it could be added to the new website?

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weetabix Power View Post
    Thanks No map, no compass that worked great.

Maybe it could be added to the new website?
    You had better talk to Black Combe about that, I'm in Kendal AC.

Anyone know who won?

lloyd taggert won, danny hope second

Quote Originally Posted by mudclawed View Post
    lloyd taggert won, danny hope second

Mr brightside's photos. Managed to get accross to the final descent in time so there's pictures from it and the first climb. I found a mode on my camera that's called 'sports mode' which is better for taking pictures of moving targets, but the exposure is all over the place for some reason so i still look like i'm playing at it. If anyone wants an overexposed picture of themselves just download it you don't have to ask. Lloyd Taggart seems unstoppable on this course, he was well clear of Danny(?) Hope coming off Great Stickle and was absolutely flying. The same can be said for Lauren Jeska who was also on fire and well up with the fast men. Hope i got everyone, i left before the marshals because i had a numb arse from sitting on a rock. It looked fun.

Oh yeah, check out the photo of the awesomely secluded farmhouse, great location. Longdogs, it was me who said hello!
    Last edited by mr brightside; 13-11-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    Mr brightside's photos. Managed to get accross to the final descent in time so there's pictures from it and the first climb. I found a mode on my camera that's called 'sports mode' which is better for taking pictures of moving targets, but the exposure is all over the place for some reason so i still look like i'm playing at it. If anyone wants an overexposed picture of themselves just download it you don't have to ask. Lloyd Taggart seems unstoppable on this course, he was well clear of Danny(?) Hope coming off Great Stickle and was absolutely flying. The same can be said for Lauren Jeska who was also on fire and well up with the fast men. Hope i got everyone, i left before the marshals because i had a numb arse from sitting on a rock. It looked fun.

Oh yeah, check out the photo of the awesomely secluded farmhouse, great location. Longdogs, it was me who said hello!
    Good pics them Mr B

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post

Top pics Mr B cheers for snapping me!