Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 603

Thread: Fellrunner Magazine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Fellrunner Magazine

    It's that time of year
    Any one seen one yet?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    243

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    No sign yet! Keep looking longingly at the postman (NOT in that way!) but nothing this am.

  3. #3
    Master (notsomuchofa)Fellrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tenby bound.
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Will the print be large enough for everyone in the latest edition ?
    I've just decided I don't trust you anymore.

  4. #4
    david
    Guest

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fellrunner View Post
    Will the print be large enough for everyone in the latest edition ?
    I do a little sideline in reading glasses if anyone has a problem. I reckon reading glasses should be on the FRA compulsory kit list for anyone over 50 .

  5. #5
    Master molehill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rhandirmwyn
    Posts
    3,196

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    I do a little sideline in reading glasses if anyone has a problem. I reckon reading glasses should be on the FRA compulsory kit list for anyone over 50 .
    Agreed.
    I do sometimes wonder why I bother carrying a map, I can't see a b****y thing on it, and have to stop and ask a mate to read it for me
    Any damn fool can make money, show me someone who can make time.

  6. #6
    david
    Guest

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    I do sometimes wonder why I bother carrying a map, I can't see a b****y thing on it, and have to stop and ask a mate to read it for me
    I've given up bothering with maps .

  7. #7
    Senior Member Big Compass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Addingham,Edge of the Dales
    Posts
    420

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    I think we must have a Functional Foxhole in the Product Pipeline because we don't have the Mag. here in Addingham yet.

  8. #8
    Master Swoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Altrincham
    Posts
    3,934

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Compass View Post
    I think we must have a Functional Foxhole in the Product Pipeline because we don't have the Mag. here in Addingham yet.
    Mine's just arrived and you get a mention Steve!

  9. #9
    Grandmaster IanDarkpeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    near the dark stuff
    Posts
    13,001

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorboy View Post
    It's that time of year
    Any one seen one yet?
    I was thinking just the same thing this morning.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Big Compass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Addingham,Edge of the Dales
    Posts
    420

    Re: Fellrunner Magazine

    Got it and yes I do get a mention, thank you very much kind sir

Similar Threads

  1. New magazine
    By Fly in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 09:31 AM
  2. Up and Down Magazine
    By XRunner in forum Sales and Wants
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. Fellrunner magazine.
    By Nathaniel Lee in forum Sales and Wants
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-10-2009, 07:43 PM
  4. FellRunner Magazine Articles
    By Oscar in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 08:57 PM
  5. February Fellrunner magazine
    By Tractorboy in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •