Thread: Running in Warwcikshire?

Running in Warwcikshire?

On account of kiddie half-term next week I will be spending several days near at Tiddington near Stratford.

Can anyone suggest a decent run out, either off road or on roads?

For those of you in the know, I was planning on a road run, setting off from Tiddington, through Wellesbourne then along to Kineton before going up the ridge to Edgehill.

Re: Running in Warwcikshire?

Quote Originally Posted by jodg View Post
    On account of kiddie half-term next week I will be spending several days near at Tiddington near Stratford.

Can anyone suggest a decent run out, either off road or on roads?

For those of you in the know, I was planning on a road run, setting off from Tiddington, through Wellesbourne then along to Kineton before going up the ridge to Edgehill.
    When I stopped off in Stratford earlier this year I went for an off road run in the Welcombe Hills country park to the east of the town-the nearest Stratford has to fells!! (Mind you even on half hour run around there you will be retracing your steps)
    Last edited by Multiterrainer; 21-05-2008 at 07:27 PM.

Re: Running in Warwcikshire?

Errm, thanks for that (I think!). Not expecting too much, I remember the countryside being v. nice with hedgerows and all but will probably stick to the roads. Luckily I'll be taking it easy and it's not for too long so just 1 run will do!