Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Lakeland Classics

  1. #1
    Senior Member Trossachs?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LotSWC
    Posts
    430

    Lakeland Classics

    I know this seems early but the weekends soon book up and then the races loom up on you. So anyone interested in reccies of Duddon and or Ennerdale in April?

    I am hoping to do the series but we'll see, however having mostly run in Scotland I think I need to get a better look at the Lakes routes and I suppose a slightly different geography.

    Any takers?
    Is it meant to be this hard?

  2. #2

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    I'd be up for it, especially the Ennerdale, only thing is I'm not off many weekends in April and those that I am off will have to be finished by 17:00 as I'm on nights.
    Bill

  3. #3
    Master Amex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Waddington
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggins View Post
    I'd be up for it, especially the Ennerdale, only thing is I'm not off many weekends in April and those that I am off will have to be finished by 17:00 as I'm on nights.
    Which Lake land ones are classed as classics them all seem classical to me but is there a list of the ones that are classed as the ones to do in a year?? forgive my ignorance
    Going to try again....

  4. #4

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Lakeland Classics Trophy 2008

    Super Long A Series

    Duddon Valley
    Ennerdale Horseshoe
    Wasdale

    Long A Series

    Borrowdale
    Three Shires
    Langdale Horseshoe

    Bill

  5. #5
    Master Amex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Waddington
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggins View Post
    Lakeland Classics Trophy 2008

    Super Long A Series

    Duddon Valley
    Ennerdale Horseshoe
    Wasdale

    Long A Series

    Borrowdale
    Three Shires
    Langdale Horseshoe

    Thanks bill another bloody tick list tho i have done 2
    Going to try again....

  6. #6
    Senior Member crowhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Quote Originally Posted by Trossachs! View Post
    I know this seems early but the weekends soon book up and then the races loom up on you. So anyone interested in reccies of Duddon and or Ennerdale in April?

    I am hoping to do the series but we'll see, however having mostly run in Scotland I think I need to get a better look at the Lakes routes and I suppose a slightly different geography.

    Any takers?
    I might be up for a duddon recce,
    cheers
    ch

  7. #7
    Graeme
    Guest

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    I think I'd be up for a duddon recce, it is on my list for the year.

  8. #8

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Do I need to pre-enter for Duddon or can I just enter on the day?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tea & cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    167

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    me too

  10. #10
    Master NotOnUrHelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirty Darren
    Posts
    1,534

    Re: Lakeland Classics

    Ill have a reccie of Ennerdale and Wasdale, we could camp and make a weekend off it.

Similar Threads

  1. Lakeland Classics Trophy
    By Graham Breeze in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 11:55 AM
  2. Lakeland Classics.
    By GAVCFR in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-06-2010, 11:09 AM
  3. 2009 Lakeland Classics
    By IainR in forum Races
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
  4. Lakeland Classics
    By toppolecat in forum Races
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-07-2008, 11:19 PM
  5. Lakeland Classics
    By mudlugger in forum Races
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 30-04-2008, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •