Thread: Ennnerdale - still June 14th?

Ennnerdale - still June 14th?

Did I read somewhere that the date has changed for Ennerdale? Or is that just wishful thinking as it clashes with this year's British Champs race at Durisdeer?

Re:Ennnerdale - still June 14?

No one know anything about this:confused : The CFRA site still refers to the 2007 race.

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar

Re: Ennnerdale - still June 14

At the risk of sounding slightly grouchy, you could try looking at the FRA website race updates page, which would show any changes of dates for this race. If it is not on there then the date is as shown in the calendar.

Feel free to sound as grouchy as you like.

I should have (not "of" ) mentioned that I had already checked the race updates page as well.

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar

Sorry, but I just get a bit fed up with people on this forum who don't seem to be able to do simple things for themselves, like search for race details themselves etc. However you have obviously done your own leg work.

It is possible that this race mmight move if it clashes with a championship, as it was cancelled a few years ago due to lack of interest when there was a similar clash. However there is now a hard core of Lakeland Classics runners who will almost certainly turn up to Ennerdale rather than a championship in Scotland, so CFRA are unlikely to move the race. It has to be said that CFRA are not the swiftest of website updaters around, but I am sure they will publish any changes in Fellrunner and on the FRA website, otherwise they aint going to get any entries.

I hope they don't change it cause I'm off for it if it moved either way I'd need to use holidays

The Angus Munro was on the same day as the Wasdale last year and over 100 runners turned up.
    Bill