Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd

Banned

Re: Leeds Utd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post
    At least the poison dwarf has gone. Unfortunately I think that'll work in Leeds favour. His disparaging remarks about other teams (eg"this is their Cup Final playing us") do more harm than good and fire the other team up.
    I agree with you.

If only that t@wt Master Bates would also go, they could then start the long task to try and achieve top flight football once again.

Ince is fav to take over from wise.

wise is a poor manager- Poyet was the engine at Leeds- look what happened when he left???
    Oh when the blues...go marching in...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy the Owl View Post
    nice to see you fell hell at the weekend, i hope you enjoyed youre anti ronnie moore songs!
    I did indeed! Shame we couldn't continue our chat onto lap 3, I'll try at the National to keep up!
    'That's what you get when you suffer - you get results'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post
    He just needed a decent manager ....
    He just needs to rediscover the kind of work ethic he had instilled in him before he made his England debut, but I doubt this will happen. Fat, lazy waste of space if you ask me.
    If I'd wanted a parrot I'd have bought one

Quote Originally Posted by Notlob till i die View Post
    He just needs to rediscover the kind of work ethic he had instilled in him before he made his England debut, but I doubt this will happen. Fat, lazy waste of space if you ask me.
    Harsh if I may say so Notlob. And surprising coming from a Bolton supporter, he was superb for you and was instrumental in your play-off winning promotion year.

He's certainly "sensitive" and high maintenance. But also I suspect easily-led and influenced far too much by agents who told him he was better than he was.

Not surprising that his best form has been for two managers (Mr Allardyce and now Mr Money) who know how to look after their players, man-manage them individually and play to a system which exploits a player's strengths.
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

Rickets caused a number of problems at latics- he was rumoured to have hit out at a number of players and the players banned him from the dressing room. Shez doesnt want him back.

you can have him- southend hated him too.

Rickets caused a number of problems at latics- he was rumoured to have hit out at a number of players and the players banned him from the dressing room. Shez doesnt want him back.

you can have him- southend hated him too.
    Like I keep saying...needs a decent manager

Rumours down here were of fisticuffs with the manager on the training field.

Anyway, your loss.......

blog

i cant see you boys going up anyway- swansea and forrest will do it this season- expect a late fight fron donny too!

i cant see you boys going up anyway- swansea and forrest will do it this season- expect a late fight fron donny too!
    We were favourites for relegation with the bookies. I'd have been more than happy with lower middle table. Anything else is now a bonus. ANYTHING.

That said, certain similarities with a season a few years back under Mr Graydon when we were also favourites for relegation. Ending up pipping the "big boys" of Man City for that 2nd spot with 2 games remaining

I think Swansea are away and gone. But I'll take 2nd spot if it's on offer. And, always quite liked your lot, so 3rd spot and a play-off win with a 90th minute disputed penalty against Leeds for you

blog

I am amazed that it's almost 24 hours since Wise left and no forward thinking Leeds fan has yet suggested that they bring back Eddie Gray because he is Leeds through and through

Wise and Keegan appears to be a marriage made in hell and can only end in tears (probaly Keegan's as he throws yet another tantrum before stomping off back to his 'Soccer Circus')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUd...eature=related