Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: drink problem

Re: drink problem

Quote Originally Posted by daz h View Post
    but one of the problems as well is that you can buy drugs for cheaper than alcohol on the streets
    so perhaps this is why the younger generation have turned to drugs instead of drink.

one hill i cannot imagine wot its like with someone close to you that is dependent on drink.
    where the hell do you start, and i suppose like the guy i know you get all the excuses and problems under the sun.

Despite being clean myself, I've had a bit to do with drugs & alchohol through my mates, girlfriends & some of my family. One of my friends was totally irresponsible, I watched him screw himself up & get institutionalised through cannabis abuse. Yet even after he got out, he still continued to abuse them, I don't know what he's doing now as I eventually got fed up & kept my distance from him.

It's absolutely rife amongst young people & despite all their 'streetwise knowledge' their ignorance of the hard facts & the impact it can have upon your mental health is shocking.
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Master and MR

the amount of cannabis smoked around here is unreal

Quote Originally Posted by daz h View Post
    the amount of cannabis smoked around here is unreal

What, do you mean on the FRA forum!!!??!!! I thought we were all supposed to be clean living sports dedicated athletes??? well sort of.....
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Thinking about it though, are we all im some way drug addicted?? Whether Running, Climbing, cycling, clubbing or whatever, we're all chasing our respective dragon, trying to find that adreniline rush that we all need. Otherwise life just seems a bit depressing without it.

Perhaps that's why people turn to drink & drugs? Because they know no other way to find what we have??
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!