Thread: Polish Marathons, Adventure R.

Arrow Polish Marathons, Adventure R.

Dear Sirs, Runners and Running Enthusiasts!

With a sincere pleasure I would like to announce the launching of Polish Marathons Website:
    http://www.gopoland.co.uk/ViewHolida...arathons&ID=13
    prepared with great care about details by me and the team of supporting friends.
    I would like to encourage You to visit our website, its’ main advantage is enabling You to find most current and up-to-date information about the greatest Polish Marathons.
    Simultaneously I wish to recommend the offer of great runs – varying in distances from 10km to adventure races on routes up to 300 km long.
    We undertake full care of the organization side – flights reservation, transfers, accommodation, service during the stay and lots and lots of side attractions to make sure that your adventure will be enjoyed to the full and remembered afterwards!
    If You choose our offer – You choose the best way to unite the passion for running with sightseeing the most wonderful and picturesque nooks of Poland!

We recommend also our wide proposition of sport camps organized in the healthiest Europe’s regions.

With Regards

Kris

Kazimierz “KaMus” Musiałowski
    Retired officer of Polish Merchant Navy, 57 years old, 121 finished marathons (the best at 3 hours 10 ins 31 sec) one on the board of British “Palm Enterprise” ship, 1 Triathlon, 1 run for 24hrs (147km),1 run for 100 km (11hrs30”) 1 dancing marathon in Ciechocinek – Polish SPA (48,5hrs). Private organizer of his own marathon KaMus in city of Torun. Starting in marathons abroad – London, Prague, Berlin, Monaco, Vatican, Dresden, Leiden, Kaliningrad. In total since 1980 up to today he has run 41631,87 miles. Author of books: “Friends from Marathons” , “764 km for The Beatles”

Krzysztof “Kris” Polak
    Educator by trade and out of passion, 30 years, 9 finished marathons (the best at 3 hours 34 ins 20 sec), 5 adventure orientation races (up to 198,84 mi long), solitary travel bicycle to North Cape in Norway (1 659 mi in 44 days). Real enthusiast of Mountain trekking, freediving, bike riding and sailing.
    Since half a year member of GoPoland Team – i.e. author of thrilling adventure trips – “Tracking The Wolves”
    Attached Images Attached Images

Polish Marathons, Adventur

I’ll try to write something about each marathon in Poland – first will be – Dębno Marathon – Polish Championship (Women’s, Men’s and Police National Championship in Marathon). This is a first big event in my running calendar.
    Forgive me my English... is not very well;-)