Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Meirionnydd Round.

Re: Meirionnydd Round.

Welly boots, plastic mac, brolly .

Don't want to make a last minute panic, but....... waiting to hear if my sister has swine flu, she flew over from Africa last week and stayed with us Mon/Tues nights. If she's confirmed tomorrow - I best keep away .
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Rob, I'm all set to do stage 3 with you as per plan, but if I'm feeling good I'll be more than keen to tag along on another stage - they'll all be fresh hills to me and am keen to see as many as possible on Saturday. The only unknown is what effect all that cider at Glastonbury and the Workhouse festivals has wrought on my running form...

Hope you have a good night section, will see you bright and early next to the powerstation - maybe some of the stray radiation will charge us up ready for section 3

Quote Originally Posted by ydt View Post
    Good luck Rob
    Yiannis
    (I wish I was there)
    Thanks Yiannis. Me too

I promise to do your Compulsory Scramble

Now starting 2 a.m. Sat, S of Barmouth Bridge. Having decided this, the forecast for tonight has now improved again
    Last edited by RobW; 17-07-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Welly boots, plastic mac, brolly .

Don't want to make a last minute panic, but....... waiting to hear if my sister has swine flu, she flew over from Africa last week and stayed with us Mon/Tues nights. If she's confirmed tomorrow - I best keep away .
    all the best with that, Moley - to her, you and the Missus

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre LaRoche View Post
    Rob, I'm all set to do stage 3 with you as per plan, but if I'm feeling good I'll be more than keen to tag along on another stage - they'll all be fresh hills to me and am keen to see as many as possible on Saturday. The only unknown is what effect all that cider at Glastonbury and the Workhouse festivals has wrought on my running form...

Hope you have a good night section, will see you bright and early next to the powerstation - maybe some of the stray radiation will charge us up ready for section 3
    Cheers Sam. I'm already losing track of who's supporting what and haven't even started running yet . See you breakfast time.

Calling ALAN LUCKER if you're out there it's now 2 A.M. START

yes, noticed the forecast had changed yet again this morning (for better) - typical, who would live in Wales .
    I feel fine, sister thought she had malaria first off, but it isn't (no worries for us there then ), thinks it's probably the flu - she can't get through to NHS direct (phonelines overwhelmed) - so none of us any the wiser.
    If I have caught it, expect it to start showing Sat/Sunday, but don't want to risk spreading it about, especially to fell runners.
    Will decide late this evening, if Jane or I have any slight symptoms I'll keep away, otherwise see you RS bright and early .

Printed off the 'definately final schedule' from Rob, about the 15th version now . No idea if everyone knows where they are going and when, but I'm sure it will all fall into place on the night .
    Rob is on his way over for a 2.30am start, and fingers crossed he makes it round, because he really deserves this after all the work and setbacks he's endured.
    Could be an interesting stream crossing before Ddualt - maybe a little deep , and there's the duck pool or whatever it's called before Arenig!!! Fun for everyone for 24 hours.

I am now upto date with the plan. Looking forward to a new long section 1. I have every confidence, I'm sure you will do it Rob.
    All the best of luck.
    Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Printed off the 'definately final schedule' from Rob, about the 15th version now . No idea if everyone knows where they are going and when, but I'm sure it will all fall into place on the night .
    It's not just me then

He's not getting out of my sight, meeting him at a grid reference and running to another, haven't a clue whats in between

Have a good run Rob

Any lemon drizzle cake Wynn?
    Bill

Just had a quick update from Molehill - Rob is going well and on schedule. He went through the Transfynedd stage at 10am as planned.
    More info when phone signal permits.