Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it???

Why is it???

Why is it whenever I come on here, everyone stops talking. Is it me???? What have I done to be sent to coventry???..... ;-)
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Re: Why is it???

I'M sure its not you. I couldn't think of how to follow on the story after your last entry!
    30 years and still here.

Come on you two...get storytelling now then!
    ...there's a hill nearby missing its fool...

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    Why is it whenever I come on here, everyone stops talking. Is it me???? What have I done to be sent to coventry???..... ;-)
    soz allan im just nippin to the fridge
    perhaps it was coz top gear was on

or the wedding planner
    your shoes get so hot you wish your dam feet were fire proof

Surely once you're married, then the need for wedding planner has passed?? Unless of course you've got kids??? (especially girls - perhaps it's a hint to get saving - if I were you, I'd encourage them to get banged up by some no hoper who'll not hang around, then they can claim a council house & benefits off the state - as opposed to the other option where you have to shell out for the wedding dress, party, & give them the money for the house as well!!)

If I was with a lass round at her house & she said "Darling, I think we should watch wedding planner", I'd be straight out of the door!!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Joliver Jim

Wot's with the avatar?

I don't know, someone else put it there. I thought it was you??? Was it Brett?/

Hmm after seeing some of the Avaters I've been given, perhaps I had better get my own pic back as an avater!!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Surely once you're married, then the need for wedding planner has passed?? Unless of course you've got kids??? (especially girls - perhaps it's a hint to get saving - if I were you, I'd encourage them to get banged up by some no hoper who'll not hang around, then they can claim a council house & benefits off the state - as opposed to the other option where you have to shell out for the wedding dress, party, & give them the money for the house as well!!)

If I was with a lass round at her house & she said "Darling, I think we should watch wedding planner", I'd be straight out of the door!!!
    don't hold back or anything but all said some wise words i'm running tomorrow morning night gents. stick enjoy that malt.
    your shoes get so hot you wish your dam feet were fire proof

not me - just come back in!

I don't know, someone else put it there. I thought it was you??? Was it Brett?/