Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Much fun to be had

Much fun to be had

Allo girlies,

I just had to spread the news, i am sure some of you will understand, the italo disco lovers that some of you are.

Lavender Lenor is heading towards to Mexico City on feb10th for an international wigburners convention. She has just been informed by a good friend there that fortunately top camp totty 'Fancy' will be in the former aztec capital and republic for a series of concerts that very weekend. Oh the camp is sure to be delish.

We're all sure to have a wigburning, italo disco-bumping good time. Lavender lenors knickers are all drawn up in anticipation.

I do so hope to get up the nearest peak, what with all that altitude it may even improve my performances on the fells whence I return home.
    PINK IS THE FUTURE

Re: Much fun to be had

Jesus ! I like you even more these days LL. If only I was quite as camp as you are !!
    www.robgrillo.co.uk
    IS THAT THE 12" MIX

Joliver Jim

Madness is the first thing that springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post
    Madness is the first thing that springs to mind.
    I don't think 'Madness' will be there, I don't think Suggs swings that way. Isn't it good to have people like LL around (although you are my first love JJ)
    www.robgrillo.co.uk
    IS THAT THE 12" MIX

Joliver Jim

Quote Originally Posted by robgrillo View Post
    I don't think 'Madness' will be there, I don't think Suggs swings that way. Isn't it good to have people like LL around (although you are my first love JJ)
    I quite fancy Lavender Lenor though. Sometimes. Always you though. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post

I quite fancy Lavender Lenor though. Sometimes. Always you though. xx
    oooh how lovely. if only I were so high in your estimations JJ
    big kisses
    xx

ll
    PINK IS THE FUTURE

Quote Originally Posted by lavender lenor View Post
    Allo girlies,

I just had to spread the news, i am sure some of you will understand, the italo disco lovers that some of you are.

Lavender Lenor is heading towards to Mexico City on feb10th for an international wigburners convention. She has just been informed by a good friend there that fortunately top camp totty 'Fancy' will be in the former aztec capital and republic for a series of concerts that very weekend. Oh the camp is sure to be delish.

We're all sure to have a wigburning, italo disco-bumping good time. Lavender lenors knickers are all drawn up in anticipation.

I do so hope to get up the nearest peak, what with all that altitude it may even improve my performances on the fells whence I return home.
    My plane flies in a few hours - see y'all when I get back, you lovely lovely people. I hope graham B has turned up by then - better check my underwear suitcase just in case - and may you all enjoy your fell running over the next two weeks.
    xx
    LL
    PINK IS THE FUTURE

Joliver Jim

Have a nice time. Wherever you are going.

xx

As lavender isn't here to defend himself, now seems an appropriate time to ask ''Who is this mysterious, enigmatic, curiously limp wristed, effiminately mannered forumite?''

Could Lavender be Comrade Gaz, Lanky Lad or even Cat Belles?
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Joliver Jim

I don't think so but where are those people these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    Could Lavender be Comrade Gaz, Lanky Lad or even Cat Belles?