Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Valentines Day

Re: Valentines Day

All the girls love a coctail sausage, works for me every year on 14th Feb
    The socks make me run faster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy the Owl View Post
    I believe Pike is using Valentine's Day as a springboard for a potential Mrs Pike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    He deserves a clap for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy the Owl View Post
    He'll deserves a medal if he pulls it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLH View Post
    who is Pike dating, Chaddy?
    Well that's that then. Wednesday night for me is a normal training night followed by News at 10.

I wonder if Daz H will be buying me a valentines card this year ?
    I have a lovely pressie for him.
    PINK IS THE FUTURE

One of the lasses at work was complaining about being single as valentines day was coming up. So I printed off a blank reciept from the till, then drew her a mini valentines card, saying "Happy Valentines day" & a love heart (in retrospect I should have revised my biology drawing skills & put in the Atriums, Ventricles, Aorta, Vena Cava, pulmunary + Coronary arteries, punkinje fibres, bundles of hiss, bi & tri cuspid valves + AV & SA nodes).

Inside I put "2 Hanna, It's a Sh1t day isn't it???", then gave it too her. She was well flattered by it & was cooing & ahhing about it (must be that home made effect - it wasn't even in the bin when I left work so she must have taken it with her!!!! :-0). If I'd known she would be that impressed I would have added "PS as we're both single on this day devoted to sickening couples, is there any chance of a no strings sh@g?????"!!!!!!!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    One of the lasses at work was complaining about being single as valentines day was coming up. So I printed off a blank reciept from the till, then drew her a mini valentines card, saying "Happy Valentines day" & a love heart (in retrospect I should have revised my biology drawing skills & put in the Atriums, Ventricles, Aorta, Vena Cava, pulmunary + Coronary arteries, punkinje fibres, bundles of hiss, bi & tri cuspid valves + AV & SA nodes).

Inside I put "2 Hanna, It's a Sh1t day isn't it???", then gave it too her. She was well flattered by it & was cooing & ahhing about it (must be that home made effect - it wasn't even in the bin when I left work so she must have taken it with her!!!! :-0). If I'd known she would be that impressed I would have added "PS as we're both single on this day devoted to sickening couples, is there any chance of a no strings <A href="mailto:sh@g?????"!!!!!!!![/quote">sh@g?????"!!!!!!!!
    Well I reckon you've pulled mate! That is very slick. You have to follow up somehow

But I don't really fancy her though!!! Having said that I wouldn't say no if something was on the cards!!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post

Inside I put "2 Hanna, It's a Sh1t day isn't it???", then gave it too her. She was well flattered by it & was cooing & ahhing about it (must be that home made effect - it wasn't even in the bin when I left work so she must have taken it with her!!!! :-0). If I'd known she would be that impressed I would have added "PS as we're both single on this day devoted to sickening couples, is there any chance of a no strings <A href="mailto:sh@g?????"!!!!!!!![/quote">sh@g?????"!!!!!!!!
    allan you are truly a casanova

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by lavender lenor View Post
    I wonder if Daz H will be buying me a valentines card this year ?
    I have a lovely pressie for him.
    6636973.jpg

i have got you this album my sweetness
    maybe one day we will be together and will hold hands at the start of some magical fell race and be able to run into an oblivion of love and pinkness