Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manx Mountain Marathon

Re: Manx Mountain Marathon

Pinchy, I'm not far off booking the crossing and so once that's done, will have a date or two to throw into the equation. I'll post and let you know ASAP... just need to finalise work commitments first and proceed. Did I mention the steady pace I have in mind?

Allan T, if it was a mere morning's work to complete, I'd feel cheated, short changed! I'll stop at St. John's for a fry up halfway
    www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
    Teggs Nose Fell Race Saturday 4th August 2018 14.30

Simon Cartledge

Lol! Eh, Allan?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchy View Post
    At least he finished Allan... what happened to you???
    Not fit and too much working, plus picking up a lot of bugs, and lazy. But I think I've done it in reasonable enough time in the past wouldn't you agree????
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skennaugh View Post
    Lol! Eh, Allan?
    Take the piss when you've done 5:50... :-P
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Not taking the piss Al, just couldn't wait for your reaction. Very boring day at work!

Not taking the piss Al, just couldn't wait for your reaction. Very boring day at work!
    Get a proper job like us hospital staff. Bloody town hall pen pushes, eating up all my rates!!... :-P
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

The hospital looks nice and peacefull. I work in the stores, i'm not allowed in the town hall and they certainly won't let me have a pen to push!
    Did you run on Tuesday, Could'nt drag myself out there, too tired. Too tired for the ten last night too. Somethings not right!

The hospital looks nice and peacefull. I work in the stores, i'm not allowed in the town hall and they certainly won't let me have a pen to push!
    Did you run on Tuesday, Could'nt drag myself out there, too tired. Too tired for the ten last night too. Somethings not right!
    Nah didn't run, need to get fit, but lacking motivation at the moment. Hardly doing anything, but I know I need to do something about getting fit cos things are getting desperate!! Don't want to turn into one of those middle aged couch potatoes! finding training time is hard, I think I might go back to running or walking as it's hard to find a lot of time to put in on the bike!!

Was out in TT week, and crashed into the back of a rangerover on the TT bike, not been doing much since then, just the odd run out on the mtn bike, and the road bike, but not nearly enough! :-( Time is so limited!!!

Hospital is not peaceful though, at least not in AED!!! Yesterday was manic!!! Onto nightshifts tonight as well!!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Hmmm. The mind says go, the body says sit down. A very good fell runner once told me in the pub, all the training you need is to commute to and from work by bike.

Hmmm. The mind says go, the body says sit down. A very good fell runner once told me in the pub, all the training you need is to commute to and from work by bike.
    Problem is by the time you've ridden to the hospital, chained your bike up, got showered and changed into your uniform, it is just as quick to walk in!

Know one of the Navy Blues says he bikes in from Glen Maye every day, and back again! Seems like a good way to do it!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!