Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Decline the jab

Decline the jab

It is absolutely an individual's right to decline the vaccine. The nation also has a right to protect its citizens. So it's a simple trade off. Decline the jab and have your NHS number revoked.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    It is absolutely an individual's right to decline the vaccine. The nation also has a right to protect its citizens. So it's a simple trade off. Decline the jab and have your NHS number revoked.
    Absolutely agree, just had mine.
    Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    People who say that Covid is a hoax could be offered jobs as hospital porters and cleaners. This would reduce the demand for PPE: if Covid doesn't exist, they don't need any protection from it.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

From what i can see it's ethnic minorities and people following strict religions that are refusing. I saw a bunch of them getting interviewed a while back; they all spoke with foreign accents not multicultural british accents, and claimed that the jab had a chip in it which tracks you. I'd be interested to know whether there's a movement amongst the hasidic jewish or sikh community to refuse vaccination, seems mostly to be an islam related trend.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    From what i can see it's ethnic minorities and people following strict religions that are refusing. I saw a bunch of them getting interviewed a while back; they all spoke with foreign accents not multicultural british accents, and claimed that the jab had a chip in it which tracks you. I'd be interested to know whether there's a movement amongst the hasidic jewish or sikh community to refuse vaccination, seems mostly to be an islam related trend.
    There was one do gooder on TV yesterday claiming that one of the reasons for BAME's, or whatever they are being called this week, not taking up the jab is that the information is not available in their language.

I'm not buying that.

To what Wheeze says about revoking NHS number I would add stop benefits and then they would be pushing to the front of the jab queue before you could say Jack Robinson!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Anyone refusing the jab could be reminded of the history of smallpox, a nasty virus that killed 3 out of 10 who caught it. Around 1800 the first vaccine techniques were developed against it and in 1980 the last case of smallpox in the world was recorded.
    The disease eradicated by worldwide vaccination.
    https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Now then Llani. This is not about being vindictive or judgemental. But if you decline jab you decline the NHS and its duty of care to the population. Therefore your number should be revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Now then Llani. This is not about being vindictive or judgemental. But if you decline jab you decline the NHS and its duty of care to the population. Therefore your number should be revoked.
    Opting out of the NHS - it could catch on - £5000 tax refund for all who decide to do so - could be an attractive proposition.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    There was one do gooder on TV yesterday claiming that one of the reasons for BAME's, or whatever they are being called this week, not taking up the jab is that the information is not available in their language.

I'm not buying that.

To what Wheeze says about revoking NHS number I would add stop benefits and then they would be pushing to the front of the jab queue before you could say Jack Robinson!
    Imams are telling their flock not to have it from quite a while back here in East Lancs. That came from a member of their community around October time.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

By the way, I'm not so sure starting another CV based thread is a good idea.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell