Page 276 of 847 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376776 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 8464

Thread: Today's Bike Ride

Re: Todays Bike Ride

Both Cav and Hausler diverted off their line, think it is more or less 50/50 and apparently Hausler has admitted he was at fault... It is Cav's general attitude that isn't helping him
    “the cause of my pain, was the cause of my cure” Rumi

56miles 5000 feet out to small dale via mam nick, and back to shef via nearly wormhill, tideswell, litton, monsal head great longstone, froggat hill - average speed 12.3 mph, including waiting for cows

Are you doing an half ironman ?. It's just you cycled 56 miles thats all.
    They called me mad and i called them mad and damn them they outvoted me !!!.

hiya mat - no i'm training for a 100 mile bike ride (sportive) - it's on the 4th july -eep!

You will be fine Ratfink

Good riding by Lance this week,looking stronger than last year for the TDF. Should be interesting. 2 weeks to go.

this thread has gone unusually quiet this week?
    i will kick it off again to say I had a disappointing 10 mile TT at Levens on wednesday night with a 28.54. just could not get going against the head wind on the way out and did not seem to get much benefit from the tail wind i was expecting for the return
    I did get my 30mile dales ride down to 1hr 38mins so knocked another minute off on Tuesday night. perhaps thats why my legs were dead on wednesday (and running Tebay and Settle Hills over the weekend?)

cheers han

i rode home from chesterfield on tuesday via horsley gate road climb to owler bar - but legs were still tired from sunday ride (and maybe monday swimming at which i am very poor)

accidently entered hathersage hilly (little) triathlon - think i'm going to swim breastroke though.

Maybe it's the heat Adrian? Well dusted my bike down this wednesday too, was short on time but there's nothing like having to rush back for the school run to make you pedal faster

23 miles done in 72 minutes the last 2 spent dodging school buses and traffic, pleased with 20 miles in exactly the hour - not completely lost it although couldn't have kept it up for another 20. Had the same problem here, chuffin head wind and never a tail one, plenty of cross wind though, glad I didn't have any deep rims on! Nice to be back on the bike after what's been far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from Del Monte View Post
    this thread has gone unusually quiet this week?
    i will kick it off again to say I had a disappointing 10 mile TT at Levens on wednesday night with a 28.54. just could not get going against the head wind on the way out and did not seem to get much benefit from the tail wind i was expecting for the return
    I did get my 30mile dales ride down to 1hr 38mins so knocked another minute off on Tuesday night. perhaps thats why my legs were dead on wednesday (and running Tebay and Settle Hills over the weekend?)

I think it has been windy everywhere!

I have been working and racing too mcuh to post on here

Did a two day stage race last weekend and did rather well Then went on to do a couple of 10m TT's, on Wednesday on my own and my time was disappointing but had frgotten my HRM and I definitely do not work hard enough without it! Did another, this time a 2-up, on Thursday, which went a lot better, even though it was very windy again

Off for a nice 3 hrs or so ride now, then work. No races this weekend, as I decided not to do the 100m tt I had planned before I decided to do the track champs at the end of July.