Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today's Work

Lola

Re: Todays Work

Now now everybody, play nicely. These dedicated professionals do a wonderful job that deserves a sabatical now and again, even if it is every 5 1/2 weeks. The externally validated exam results improve year on year, demonstrating, conclusively, that your children are learning ever more stuff.
    Sadly, this does not include being able to read, write or demonstrate a grasp of geography or British history but, clearly, there is more to a modern education than we outsiders comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Now now everybody, play nicely. These dedicated professionals do a wonderful job that deserves a sabatical now and again, even if it is every 5 1/2 weeks. The externally validated exam results improve year on year, demonstrating, conclusively, that your children are learning ever more stuff.
    Sadly, this does not include being able to read, write or demonstrate a grasp of geography or British history but, clearly, there is more to a modern education than we outsiders comprehend.
    My students have a tremendous grip of Geography.
    One of the hardest task I have as head of Geography is to organise the annual holiday - sorry, trip - to Iceland. Hard work all those visits to volcanic isles, waterfall, geysers, coastal landforms, etc etc.
    All in term time too !
    www.robgrillo.co.uk
    IS THAT THE 12" MIX

and also...........................................whe n I'm working .......I never ever have time to even glance at the forum never mind log on.

Unlike just about everyone else on here.

Same as every other day painting and sanding and hanging wall paper
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

Bloody hot today in work,30 + degrees with all the machines running,got through 2 litres of water

3rd day on a stand at the Royal Welsh Show. Hot, boring, dusty and surrounded by 60,000 smelly public eating burgers and chips.

I only go cos I get a free lunch and don't have to cook in the evening (Missus is away). Had enough now.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Got promotion today!!

Day five of the six week and two day holiday and dickhead here was up at 5.20am as the youngest member of the family decided she would get up even earlier than her usual 6am starts! So it's now 6.42, shes fed, watered and knowing her will have a sleep after the next episode of teletubbies. But hey, lifes not all bad, Lazy Town is on at 7!!!!!
    @roadrunneraj #gohardorgohome

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Day five of the six week and two day holiday and dickhead here was up at 5.20am as the youngest member of the family decided she would get up even earlier than her usual 6am starts! So it's now 6.42, shes fed, watered and knowing her will have a sleep after the next episode of teletubbies. But hey, lifes not all bad, Lazy Town is on at 7!!!!!
    Get out for a run then! I've just missed my train.

And are you going to pop round and look after Kadi-Leigh? Donna is in bed, I am ironing/surfing the web and kadi-Leigh is learning how to demolish toys!
    @roadrunneraj #gohardorgohome