Thread: How many valentines???

Re: How many valentines???

Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post

Go on then! Tell.
    You no i dont tell that you got me one
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

Joliver Jim

Bloody ell, I'm going to be in so much bother tomorrow when Chris reads this cos I didn't get him one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    You no i dont tell that you got me one

Bloody ell, I'm going to be in so much bother tomorrow when Chris reads this cos I didn't get him one!!
    that is naughty
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

I suppose I sort of got wished a happy valentines day by Daleside, so does that count??

OHW didn't send me one, I am well dissapointed by that?? Perhaps the posties are still too busy posting to deliver??

I got a text message from a lass I like, but she said last time I tried to snog her properly that she was seeing a bloke & just to be friends. :-(

Situation pretty normal. No hate cards this year.

Only sent three - the one I mentioned yesterday, one to a forum member & a reply to the text message.

One of my mates was saying I should go out tonight a valetines day is the best day to pull. All the couples are having a meal & all the single girls are out drowning their sorrows...

Picture the scene, miserable girl sat by bar, guy goes up to her "why aren't you out for a meal with your boyfriend tonight"??? Miserable lass says "I haven't got a boyfriend" . Guy replies "That's a shame, a nice gorgeous lass like you on her own"......5 minutes later back at her place getting it on!!!, shouting "Yeah, ride it b1tch!!! Who's your daddy????.....ehmm I mean I love you"!!!... :-0

Have to check my facebook, perhaps I will have been wished one there??? No I haven't!!!
    Last edited by AllanT; 15-02-2007 at 03:11 AM.
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Never mind Joliver you could always give him one tonight. That would more than make it up!!!....
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    One of my mates was saying I should go out tonight a valetines day is the best day to pull. All the couples are having a meal & all the single girls are out drowning their sorrows...

it doesn;t work - well I dont know maybe there were some single girls out last last night that I didn't notice but there certainly weren't any single boys

Picture the scene, miserable girl sat by bar, guy goes up to her "why aren't you out for a meal with your boyfriend tonight"??? Miserable lass says "I haven't got a boyfriend" . Guy replies "That's a shame, a nice gorgeous lass like you on her own"......5 minutes later back at her place getting it on!!!, shouting "Yeah, ride it b1tch!!! Who's your daddy????.....ehmm I mean I love you"!!!... :-0
    Does he have a way with words! And with the women!!

And I was the single guy in the corner of the King Bill with a pint and the paper, before heading home for a single supper and the footie..

Picture the scene, miserable girl sat by bar, guy goes up to her .....
    Picture the scene: AllanT goes into a bar.
    Big advert on wall: "A pie & a pint and a night out with any barmaid you fancy - all for £5."
    Couple of hours later Allan bumps into a mate as he comes out looking thoroughly miserable.
    "What's up Allan?" says his mate. "Was there a catch in that special offer?"
    "Yes," says Allan. "There wasn't much meat in that pie!"

[quote=AllanT;13258]5 minutes later back at her place getting it on!!!, shouting "Yeah, ride it b1tch!!! Who's your daddy????.....ehmm I mean I love you"!!!... :-0 [quote]

Love it, although it would be great if she was wearing your favourite footy teams shirt.
    Oh when the blues...go marching in...