Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Wuthering Hike

  1. #1
    Senior Member Denzil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    217

    Wuthering Hike

    Who's doing this in March ? Just had my race number sent back, team 530 !
    If you cant change something, change the way you feel about it !

  2. #2
    Admin brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cononley
    Posts
    3,270

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    but the teams start at 500!!!

    Start lists here

  3. #3
    Senior Member FellShoeShuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Winter Hill's shadow
    Posts
    334

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    Thanks Brett

    Looking forward to it

  4. #4
    Senior Member moo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    500

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    we all need to be time lords...closing date is 2005

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    251

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    we all need to be time lords...closing date is 2005
    Brett, web site says 18, entry form says 20. Assuming it's 20 as nothing ever goes down?

    Cheers, Ali.

  6. #6
    Member K1M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GOV
    Posts
    80

    Wink Re: Wuthering Hike

    You just can't get the staff nowadays

  7. #7
    Master Alf Tupper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Darlington
    Posts
    1,006

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    going to do it next year, what's it like, similar to Yorkshireman? That was hot!!!

  8. #8
    Admin brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cononley
    Posts
    3,270

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    Amended now - I must spend far too much time on here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    Brett, web site says 18, entry form says 20. Assuming it's 20 as nothing ever goes down?

    Cheers, Ali.

    Steady!

    Quote Originally Posted by K1M View Post
    You just can't get the staff nowadays

  9. #9
    Grandmaster IanDarkpeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    near the dark stuff
    Posts
    12,999

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    I'll be there for my sins. Race 1 in the Montrail Ultra series

    I remember walking this 20 something years ago

    I know one or two runners not doing this as they want to save their legs for the Edale Skyline.

    I'll also be on for the Fellsman (race two of the series) If any forumite needs a lift to the start i'm going from J36 M1.

    Ian

  10. #10
    Member duracell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dick Hudsons
    Posts
    97

    Re: Wuthering Hike

    Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    I'll be there for my sins. Race 1 in the Montrail Ultra series

    I remember walking this 20 something years ago

    I know one or two runners not doing this as they want to save their legs for the Edale Skyline.

    I'll also be on for the Fellsman (race two of the series) If any forumite needs a lift to the start i'm going from J36 M1.

    Ian
    So what about the Calderdale and Manx races ?

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Wuthering Hike
    By MOUNTAIN MAN in forum Recce
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 20-12-2009, 10:05 AM
  2. Wuthering Hike - Haworth Hobbl
    By brett in forum Car Sharing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-03-2008, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •