Thread: Swoops are Back?

Swoops are Back?

Was gutted when I found out that Adidas had stopped making Swoops but it looks like they're back in new colours!! Available to pre-oder for October 2008. Anyone got a pair yet?

Swoops.jpg

Re: Swoops are Back?

A new sole was required not just a new colour. Glad I bought 4 pairs last month!

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    A new sole was required not just a new colour. Glad I bought 4 pairs last month!
    Says on the review that "The new version has slightly softer lugs which offers better traction on wet rocks".

Remains to be seen whether they're any better on wet rock, but otherwise a great shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    Says on the review that "The new version has slightly softer lugs which offers better traction on wet rocks".
    They certainly couldn't be any worse .

I have an old pair of swoops and they were great to run in. But I went up Coniston Old man in the wet one day and lost all confidence in them. I was sliding all over the place on the rocks.

Never worn them since. If the new ones grip better then I'll definately try them.

They were good on the moorland type run though-although i confess to having bought only one pair due to the traction problem!
    Still too heavy to run

Re: wow cd key review

Quote Originally Posted by lronclawbigun View Post
    Item4u.com, a world leading online exchange store for buying WOW CD Key and Game Time Cards. Buy world of warcraft CD Key will be safe on their website. you could find Game CD Key or Game Time Cards which you need. Many kinds of cheap wow cdkey and Game Time Cards of different games are on hot sale on Item4u.com now. Choose cheap world of warcraft CDKey and wow prepaid time cards from Item4u with the best servise and safest delivery. Any questions of buying wow CD Key or wow Game Time Cards could be solve quickly. cheap Warhammer Online CD key. War CD key. War Power leveling.
    ???????????
    Still too heavy to run

Only found out they were discontinued when i tried to order some from bourne sports and they didn't turn up.

In usual bourne sports style, they didn't bother telling me; i had to ring up 10 days later to be told "oh yeah, we havent got any. there should be another one coming out in october, we'll let you know"

Thanks but no thanks, bourne sports (or should that be B-S )