Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 miler

  1. #1
    Senior Member moo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    500

    Radcliffe Trail Race 12 miler

    Sunday 18th February 2007 at 10.30am
    Radcliffe 12 Mile Trail Race, Mason Arms PH, Sion Street, Radcliffe


    Loads of prizes for you all. Super route taking in a wide variety of terrain.

    www.radcliffeac.org.uk for entry form

    Go on, you know you want to

  2. #2
    Master Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    you don't wanna know
    Posts
    1,881

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    Sunday 18th February 2007 at 10.30am
    Radcliffe 12 Mile Trail Race, Mason Arms PH, Sion Street, Radcliffe


    Loads of prizes for you all. Super route taking in a wide variety of terrain.

    www.radcliffeac.org.uk for entry form

    Go on, you know you want to
    i have been ordered not to race it! Capt. Pudge has mentioned to fog(murky cloud) that i would be best advised to be the dog handler?

    so capt. Rabbit can i have permission to race?

    or do i ask the Gen. Danbert if i can run round with him on a training run?

  3. #3
    Master Pudgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oi! Leave it Alone!
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Thought you were still suffering Pengy. After yesterdays training sess, of course you can run it. With it bit of luck it'll knacker you out before Haweswater

    Hopefully Rabbit, Seamus and myself will be there.

  4. #4
    Master Danbert Nocurry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Up above the streets and houses
    Posts
    3,367

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    Super route taking in a wide variety of terrain.
    I agree moo...this is a true 'multi terrain' event, with connecting stretches of cross country, trail, stony paths, grass paths, earth tracks, canal tow paths, disused railway lines, shady woods, riverside running etc etc. See you Sunday everyone.
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

  5. #5
    Master Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    you don't wanna know
    Posts
    1,881

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy View Post
    Thought you were still suffering Pengy. After yesterdays training sess, of course you can run it. With it bit of luck it'll knacker you out before Haweswater

    Hopefully Rabbit, Seamus and myself will be there.
    don't count on it.. young pudgy

  6. #6
    Member Werdna Swilnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Same road as GeoffB
    Posts
    90

    Thumbs up Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    This is a great trail race for fellrunners, all the climbing is in the last few miles which can be to your advantage if you save something for later!

    Sadly, owing to an attack of the type of dreaded lurgy which means that I'm not well enough to run, but still well enough to go to work, I probably won't be able to do this one despite having pre-entered.

  7. #7
    Master Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    you don't wanna know
    Posts
    1,881

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by Werdna Swilnik View Post
    This is a great trail race for fellrunners, all the climbing is in the last few miles which can be to your advantage if you save something for later!

    Sadly, owing to an attack of the type of dreaded lurgy which means that I'm not well enough to run, but still well enough to go to work, I probably won't be able to do this one despite having pre-entered.
    aw that's a shame hope you are feeling better soon, ta for the warning over the last few miles.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.

  8. #8
    Member Werdna Swilnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Same road as GeoffB
    Posts
    90

    Smile Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    aw that's a shame hope you are feeling better soon, ta for the warning over the last few miles.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Thank you Pengy, hope you have a good one!

  9. #9
    Master Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sitting down facing foward
    Posts
    1,183

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Quote Originally Posted by Werdna Swilnik View Post
    This is a great trail race for fellrunners, all the climbing is in the last few miles which can be to your advantage if you save something for later!

    Sadly, owing to an attack of the type of dreaded lurgy which means that I'm not well enough to run, but still well enough to go to work, I probably won't be able to do this one despite having pre-entered.
    If you are ablt to help Marshal, then Jim would be most pleased, as a lot of us (me included ) are not around from the club, so all help appreciated!!
    www.vlaevents.co.uk Fancy something different?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Peter M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    158

    Re: Radcliffe Trail Race 12 mi

    Think I'm marshalling near the motorway bridge (along with Mrs M). Have a good run everyone, say hello when you pass by.

Similar Threads

  1. Radcliffe 10K Trail Race
    By Danbert Nocurry in forum Other Races
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-04-2010, 08:39 PM
  2. Radcliffe 10 mile trail race
    By Timothydaltonmyarse in forum Other Races
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:13 PM
  3. Radcliffe 10 mile Trail Race
    By Danbert Nocurry in forum Other Races
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2009, 03:52 PM
  4. Radcliffe 5 trail race
    By pauljonesforengland in forum Other Races
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-08-2009, 12:59 AM
  5. Radcliffe 12 Mile Trail Race
    By Vince in forum Other Races
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 19-02-2008, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •