Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Tour of Pendle - 19th Oct

Re: Full Tour of Pendle - 19th

Quote Originally Posted by daz h View Post
    I doubt whether Emmi wears many paths out. She is the lightest fellrunner out there
    Not if I keep eating cake....

Quote Originally Posted by Darth domain View Post
    cool, i'll bring the flask of tea then
    No the idea is we have LOTS of cake!! You have to bake - it's your initiation test Amex will tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ady In Accy View Post
    I might just turn up at the end for the cake (post your recipe through the cafe door - they need it!).
    Am working that night so 17 miles + cake may not be the best idea!! Well maybe.......
    You could always trot up and meet us on the way back of the 2nd half but then again we are going to setting off early so you should have time to do the lot and get home in time for a nap? I'll include my special ingredient in the banana cake to help you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    Not if I keep eating cake....

No the idea is we have LOTS of cake!! You have to bake - it's your initiation test Amex will tell you!

You could always trot up and meet us on the way back of the 2nd half but then again we are going to setting off early so you should have time to do the lot and get home in time for a nap? I'll include my special ingredient in the banana cake to help you sleep
    bake! i cant even make a pot noodle, and i dont like banana, any chance of chocolate?

great race! my first ever fell run, was in pain for a week and vomitted in the car park afterwards - that was me hooked!

I will be back this year to knock an hour off my feeble attempt last time round!

on good advice, i will try half of it and see how i am half way, if i'm struggling, i will have a half way retire route but will still hang around for the cake

on good advice, i will try half of it and see how i am half way, if i'm struggling, i will have a half way retire route but will still hang around for the cake
    That won't work - the first half is mostly downhill. Well compared to the second half it is anyway.

bake! i cant even make a pot noodle, and i dont like banana, any chance of chocolate?
    The bare faced cheek new face on the block making requests already

Quote Originally Posted by team pie View Post
    great race! my first ever fell run, was in pain for a week and vomitted in the car park afterwards - that was me hooked!

I will be back this year to knock an hour off my feeble attempt last time round!
    One up on me, at least you finished and didn't have to limp in with a bloodied leg to a DNF my one and only....so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    That won't work - the first half is mostly downhill. Well compared to the second half it is anyway.
    Too true.... don't remind me. That Big End gets bigger every year I swear it does

Re: buy cheap wow gold

Quote Originally Posted by ninidream527 View Post
    Age of Conan gold guide Source: www.wow7gold.comNeedless to say this type of thinking has been brought over to the Age of Conan. Chinese farmers have dropped their Warhammer gold accounts and migrated over to this game to try and get as much buy Warhammer gold as possible for their workshop owners.Many of these farmers will spend upwards of 12 hours online trying to horde as much gold as possible so that they can sell it to players in other countries who don't have as much time to devote to playing the games. It's really a catch 22 situation, these Chinese farmers play because of the economy in China and it's their only option to make money for themselves or their family. Workshop owners are pretty ruthless and demand that these players accumulate as much Age of Conan gold as possible and they don't care how they do it.One thing about playing Age of Conan for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week is that you pick up a lot of tricks and tips that can make your gold collecting a lot faster. Does 200g in gold sound a lot for 20 minutes online, well it's possible. A lot of the Chinese farmers tricks, tips and secrets have been compiled into a new guide which stirring up the Warhammer gold cheap community.This guide spills the beans and you can quickly find yourself having the most gold on your server, the most powerful guild and that you can basically run the economy because of your wealth, sounds good doesn't it?If you would like to find out more about this top secret guide then visit the site below to start your journey onto wow gold server domination!Source: world of warcraft gold
    WTF

Re: buy cheap wow gold

WTF
    Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh Warhammer, don't let emmilou see it
    Hills and Guinness!

Ahh, the Phantom Spammer strikes again about bloody WARHAMMER... I'm still trying to get snot green and blood curdling red outta my carpets

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    Yep, that time of year again when the cake tins come out of hibernation
    If anyone is up for a cake fest WI style after a trot round the full tour, then stick your names down and I'll see you there
    Emmi .... complaint,,,,,,,, you got me to come all the way to Pendle (race day not recce) last year with the promise of some cake and i never got any.
    I pulled my puddings out to get in front of Stolly in case he scoffed it all.Hmmph I felt deprived had to go for a lemonade and a packet of crisps with the Master and Amex instead.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.