Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mount Teide Tenerife

Re: Mount Teide Tenerife

Sorry cannot remember time , but it’s a long way and not a fantastic run either, I went from a place called Guimer first few miles on road, then up a valley onto the Plateau and quite a way over to the little volcanic hillock, if I remember right seem to be better looking hills over in the west of the island?

Im Going To Give It A Go If Just To Break Up The Holiday A Bit (kids And Wife You Know What I Mean )cheers For Info

Don't know about the sunrise but watching the sun set from Tiede over La Gomera is pretty spectacular, and the stars!!!!
    Grok on!

Me & the family returned yesterday from a week in Los Christianos, I took the running gear hoping to get out for a run or two but was struck down with a chest infection, probably from the forced air on the plane. So instead I ate, drunk & got merry, as previously stated the mountains on the west of the island are pretty impressive & look very rugged, I spent many an hour in the bar gazing up at them over a pint of Dorada.!! we flew out yesterday into a complete blue sky & Teide looked awesome with snow on top towering over the island..........you lucky git.!!
    Ps temperatures were high 20's/ low 30's & when I spoke to the pool attendant about running up the local mountains in trainers he said "look out for scorpions" whether he was winding me up or not I don't know...enjoy.!!