Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Football

Re: Football

Quote Originally Posted by watto View Post
    This is coming from someone who supports Bl@*****n! and cant spell!
    Also how will we be playing you when we are in a higher league!!!!!

UNDERCOVER AGENT PAUL INCE= WHAT A LEGEND!!!!!
    Ok ok ok, i cant spell for shit.....get over it hahah.

Dam right i support blackburn......and proud i am!.

I would never support preston even though i was born and grew up only a few minutes away from the ground......

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    You signed for Preston anyway you turn-coat!
    For a completely different sport.....

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    there is no way you will be playing the mighty Burnley as we wil be in the premiership
    .......and then you woke up........
    Last edited by Al Fowler; 01-12-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Super Moderator

Kinda sad to see news that Roy Keane has 'left' Sunderland on bbc web-site. Can't stand the major clubs he was associated with as a player or some of his violent excesses but have a be-grudging respect for someone who is an absolute winner. His 'prawn sandwiches' Man Utd comment tells you more about modern football than you'd learn in a life-time of watching Sky coverage of the game
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Just seen the prices for the Luton v Morecambe match on 20th Dec. Cheapest tickets on the day for away fans are £22. They can shove that up their arse. No way am i paying that for a League 2 match

1. Good riddance to that nasty psychopath Keane.
    2. Burnley in the Prem? Don't think so despite Coyle's fantastic managerial skills. I think Coyle may well see the Premiership though...
    3. Both sets of Dingles might get their wet dream of playing each other like back in the 'good old days' as Ince leads Roverrrs to the Championship. Just hoping they stick with him long enough to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    1. Good riddance to that nasty psychopath Keane.
    2. Burnley in the Prem? Don't think so despite Coyle's fantastic managerial skills. I think Coyle may well see the Premiership though...
    3. Both sets of Dingles might get their wet dream of playing each other like back in the 'good old days' as Ince leads Roverrrs to the Championship. Just hoping they stick with him long enough to find out.
    1. Keane will make a brillant manager at a smaller club maybe back in the champonship
    2. Yeah Burnley should go to the premiership
    3. As much as I hate to say this Blackburn will stay in the premiership and Ince will be out of there by the end of January
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    1. Keane will make a brillant manager at a smaller club maybe back in the champonship
    2. Yeah Burnley should go to the premiership
    3. As much as I hate to say this Blackburn will stay in the premiership and Ince will be out of there by the end of January
    Maybe I am biased because I have an intense dislike of Roy Keane from his playing days. He wasn't at Sunderland that long and had a good start but he spend a lot of money there to very little effect. I wouldn't put that down as a trait of a 'brilliant manager'. I can see him getting a major sulk on ( I nearly said 'have a paddy' ) and go back to full time dog walking. Allardyce must be favourite for the Sunlun job.

Burnley are having a good run and I'm sure as a supporter you think they 'should' be in the Premiership. It looks very tight in that league though with only 6 points in it from 4th to 13th. The top 2 (3?) are putting a bit of a gap in.

If Roverrs are bottom at Chrimbo then it isn't looking good is it? Only the Baggies have avoided the drop in that position. Also I think Leeds thought they were too good to get relegated too... But as you say they will probably get shot of Ince by Jan if they've got any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    Just seen the prices for the Luton v Morecambe match on 20th Dec. Cheapest tickets on the day for away fans are £22. They can shove that up their arse. No way am i paying that for a League 2 match
    £22 ?

That's about all the ground is worth
    Hoping for a far more successful 2009

I take it all back about Ince. He's actually a football genius!