Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biorhythms

Biorhythms

Anyone find any correlation between their biorhythmic cycles (especially physical) and their actual current state (race performance). It's not looking good for me on Sunday but next weekend I should have a flyer according to my physical rhythmn. Let's see............

Re: Biorhythms

Quote Originally Posted by Ady In Accy View Post
    Anyone find any correlation between their biorhythmic cycles (especially physical) and their actual current state (race performance). It's not looking good for me on Sunday but next weekend I should have a flyer according to my physical rhythmn. Let's see............

I think you've woken up to early!!

I had to Google what 'biorhythmic cycles' where.

According to the graph my emotions are on the way to the bottom, my intellectual is just recovering from the bottom and my physical has just hit the top and is on its way down.

Is this stuff actually true?

I'm on a physical, emotional and Intellectual high and am compatible with Hugh Jackman............BONUS

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    I'm on a physical, emotional and Intellectual high and am compatible with Hugh Jackman............BONUS
    But do you feel it?

But do you feel it?

feel what??? After yesterdays bloody meeting at work I've never felt more intellctually inferior

as for emotionally....well I always am

and physically....HAH, don't make me laugh!

or did you mean feel Hugh Jackman

The three secondary cycles that derive from the primaries are:

Mastery: This is the composite of the Intellectual and Physical cycles. Mastery encompasses your ability to succeed at tasks and to obtain what you desire. This cycle also tracks athletic ability and the focus required to learn physical skills.
    Passion: This is the composite of the Physical and Emotional cycles. Passion encompasses your motivation to act, and the drive that allows you to continue a difficult pursuit. This cycle also tracks sexuality in its purest form. Wisdom: This is the composite of the Emotional and Intellectual cycles. Wisdom encompasses your understanding of the world, your role in it, and the things that are truly important to your life. This cycle also tracks the presence of mind that you need to make crucial decisions.

It seems my passion was at it's highest last weekend and is on a downward spiral now!

Wisdom is on the way down too although pretty level on the whole

and Mastery seems to be linked with the passion bit

See - your sold now

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    The three secondary cycles that derive from the primaries are:

Mastery: This is the composite of the Intellectual and Physical cycles. Mastery encompasses your ability to succeed at tasks and to obtain what you desire. This cycle also tracks athletic ability and the focus required to learn physical skills.
    Passion: This is the composite of the Physical and Emotional cycles. Passion encompasses your motivation to act, and the drive that allows you to continue a difficult pursuit. This cycle also tracks sexuality in its purest form. Wisdom: This is the composite of the Emotional and Intellectual cycles. Wisdom encompasses your understanding of the world, your role in it, and the things that are truly important to your life. This cycle also tracks the presence of mind that you need to make crucial decisions.

It seems my passion was at it's highest last weekend and is on a downward spiral now!

Wisdom is on the way down too although pretty level on the whole

and Mastery seems to be linked with the passion bit
    How do you work those bits out?

Funny you should mention Biorhythms Ady.

I checked mine (I must get out more!) before the Full Tour of Pendle
    and all the indicators were flatlining at the bottom of the scale. As
    I was a bit disappointed with my performance that day I had the perfect
    excuse if asked how I did.... "Biorhythms mate..I never stood a chance!"

If I had left it there then fine but no I had to check back to another
    race where I had run like a Bassett Hound with its rear legs tied together.
    Readings were practically off the scale and I should have surpassed my own
    meagre expectations.

So the jury is still out on Biorhythms?