Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sunday 4th Jan

  1. #1

    Sunday 4th Jan

    hmmmm - not much in the calendar for tomorrow and after travelling nearly 800 miles in 3 days I need to get orf me arse and go for a run...

    Anyone free for a play in the hills tomorrow? Not fussed where really - parlick, pendle, winter hill or further afield maybe?

    Let me know.......think Dave's a bit sick of only my company

    I'm easy time wise too

  2. #2
    Master Ady In Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    5,752

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Off to Wales in the morning Em otherwise it would have been the bike. Am off all next week and planning a couple of long ones if you are still off.

  3. #3
    Master Harry H Howgill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendal
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    The first of the Kendal Winter League races in on at Scout Scar just west of Kendal if you fancy a race. Details are on the Helm Hill Runners website.
    Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.

  4. #4
    Master Stagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Its a secret!
    Posts
    9,888

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    I have PM ed you.
    Off to flag the course now.
    A quote,

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."

  5. #5

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady In Accy View Post
    Off to Wales in the morning Em otherwise it would have been the bike. Am off all next week and planning a couple of long ones if you are still off.
    That's a shame Ady - have a good time. No sadly back at work monday and I have same my days off for special occasions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry H Howgill View Post
    The first of the Kendal Winter League races in on at Scout Scar just west of Kendal if you fancy a race. Details are on the Helm Hill Runners website.
    Thanks I'll take a look

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    I have PM ed you.
    Off to flag the course now.
    PM'd you back!

  6. #6

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    hi
    do you fancy the half tour of Pendle?

  7. #7

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by Man from Del Monte View Post
    hi
    do you fancy the half tour of Pendle?
    What time Adrian?? I need to make a decision really don't I? there's the club handicap race that I'd forgotten about but the half tour route is longer and I could take the dog!

  8. #8

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    What time Adrian?? I need to make a decision really don't I? there's the club handicap race that I'd forgotten about but the half tour route is longer and I could take the dog!
    Sent pm if you read it in the morning

  9. #9

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by Man from Del Monte View Post
    Sent pm if you read it in the morning
    There's no PM there Thanks though - going to head off over the border

  10. #10
    Master Al Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Preston, Lancashire
    Posts
    7,688

    Re: Sunday 4th Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    There's no PM there Thanks though - going to head off over the border
    Dont leave Lancashire for too long!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Ski Sunday
    By TurboTom in forum General chat!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25-01-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. Sunday races ...
    By ZootHornRollo in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17-10-2009, 08:11 AM
  3. Sunday
    By disco stan in forum Recce
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 22-03-2009, 12:06 PM
  4. This Sunday (1 Feb)
    By bestathlete in forum Recce
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 10:47 PM
  5. sunday off
    By daz h in forum General chat!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30-07-2007, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •