Thread: kwl barbon

kwl barbon

great race today guys well organised event yet again from the helm hill lads well done guys enjoyed this run a very steep one one of my faviorites of the year so far
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

Re: kwl barbon

Yep - quite right! Another classic race and bundles o'thanks to all the organising team. I like the idea that even the start line's on a slope

And you had a great sprint-in Scott, talk about a race to the line! I was sure the pair of you weren't going to be able to stop before the beck!!!!
    ...there's a hill nearby missing its fool...

yep first race i've enjoyed in months, and i'm sure it cant just be the weather - watching the U17s finish was really exciting, stripping off all hats, coats and jumpers was a strange sensation, fab impossible race with hardly any running involved, that thing i was doing on the flat bit at the top surely wasnt running - a descent like being on a rollercoaster. as greg wallace and john torode would say - 'running just doesnt get tougher than this'!

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Yep - quite right! Another classic race and bundles o'thanks to all the organising team. I like the idea that even the start line's on a slope

And you had a great sprint-in Scott, talk about a race to the line! I was sure the pair of you weren't going to be able to stop before the beck!!!!
    ino neil first sprint finish in ages maybe with some new inov-8s id of come down quicker ive ordered some new ones so shunt be long till im fling on the decents agen
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.