Thread: Oxo loses title

Talking Oxo loses title

I believe Mo Fra (pronouced Farah) has taken Andy Norman's title as World's Worst Navigator.
    After falling in the European Indoor Championships he got up and ran the wrong way!
    Perhaps they should insist on all competitor's carrying map, whistle and compass!

Farah showed real character to get himself back in contention in the 3,000m heat after getting involved in an accidental tangle of legs with Austria's Gunther Weidlinger. "A guy just kicked me on the leg - I went head first and didn't know where I was," said Farah. "I took off running the wrong way and then I realised there was nobody there. "But I decided I had to catch them - I didn't want all the training I have done to go out of the window.

Re: Oxo loses title

WHoops!!!!!!

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    I believe Mo Fra (pronouced Farah) has taken Andy Norman's title as World's Worst Navigator.
    After falling in the European Indoor Championships he got up and ran the wrong way!
    Perhaps they should insist on all competitor's carrying map, whistle and compass!

Farah showed real character to get himself back in contention in the 3,000m heat after getting involved in an accidental tangle of legs with Austria's Gunther Weidlinger. "A guy just kicked me on the leg - I went head first and didn't know where I was," said Farah. "I took off running the wrong way and then I realised there was nobody there. "But I decided I had to catch them - I didn't want all the training I have done to go out of the window.
    i just saw it swoop
    ooo eck
    is oxo back in trainin

Master (notsomuchofa)Fellrunner's Avatar

Missed that bit of the athletics, but does anyone else think that Craig Pickering looks like he's possessed by the devil?
    I've just decided I don't trust you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellrunner View Post
    Missed that bit of the athletics, but does anyone else think that Craig Pickering looks like he's possessed by the devil?
    Yeah he is so cocky im glad Jason Gardner won the race and made it 4 in a row
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running